Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A question of size: Dear Brutus...
05-21-2010, 07:30 PM
A question of size: Dear Brutus...
On the subject of postings - is there a limit to the amount of text you wish us to "draw the line at", so to speak?
Once in a while, I tend to write about things that I have either gotten myself into or have observed others doing. It's generally funny, or ironic... but always true.
Most can be trudged out in a page. Is this kope-a-set-ic wichyou oh watcher?

Most of us are so caught up in life that we forget to live it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2010, 08:07 PM
RE: A question of size: Dear Brutus...
We went though an early discussion of the size of postings and pretty well determined that it shouldn't really matter in most instances. I suggest that you look for an existing thread that fits the general topic of your post. If that does not exist than start your own thread. Try in general to keep your topics to matters concerned with food and beverage but you are not restricted to that as you can see by the postings of others that are interested in things like biking, scootering, ranting and reading ......... to name a few. Good luck and have fun.

Sacred cows make the best hamburgers.

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughtnut... I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario that I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. To some skeptical friend, 'Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut, I've got the documentation right here... It's in my file at home. ...Under "D".'
06-10-2011, 01:32 PM
I am told that "size does matter."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-10-2011, 08:43 PM
(06-10-2011 01:32 PM)VincentUlyssis Wrote:  I am told that "size does matter."

That's what SHE saidAngel

If I'd known you were French, I'd have worn galoshes...