Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What are you listening to?
02-27-2011, 10:46 PM
RE: What are you listening to?
Doing a ton of Pink Floyd today. Especially for "High Hopes".

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2011, 10:11 AM
New / Old Bob Seger.

DOWNTOWN TRAIN

I eat, therefor I am.

2011 Ironman Lake Placid - Finisher
Find all posts by this user
02-28-2011, 11:13 AM
Some.... SEETHER, Them Crooked Vultures, Shinedown and Mudvayne

"... always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can..." Practical Magic
02-28-2011, 11:38 AM
I've been going through some of my favorite Dime videos and songs. Something I find myself doing from time to time. I always get choked as I notice how much he loved playing the guitar and his fervor for his band and the music. That kid created some of the most beefy, crack your skull riffs ever produced. Darrell seriously was a blast in his personal life too. Always 100% on the throttle all the time. Which at one time in my life was very appealing. Anyway, his riffs and his music live on. Fairwell Darrel 'DimeBag' Abbott.

Don't talk smack about Total!!
02-28-2011, 05:38 PM
(02-28-2011 11:13 AM)2Beers Wrote:  Some.... SEETHER, Them Crooked Vultures, Shinedown and Mudvayne

Those Mudvayne boys are so nice. They came to my cousins funeral. He was a friend and occasional roadie to the band. He got shot during a drug deal, and they were very supportive of my Aunt during that time. Nice guys. But their fans, camped outside, waiting for autographs - very disrespectful. I didn't feel bad about telling them to beat it or I was calling the cops. It's a funeral, for criminy. Boneheads.
02-28-2011, 05:58 PM
My daughter said the same thing about MV....very nice guys appreciative of everyone. Not really trouble makers just enjoy making good music.

Its typical of rude people to act that way....they dont have much respect for themselves let alone anyone else.

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
03-01-2011, 06:52 AM
Till It Shines.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUvPUANJZ...r_embedded

I eat, therefor I am.

2011 Ironman Lake Placid - Finisher
03-01-2011, 01:29 PM
(02-28-2011 05:38 PM)Laffitupfzbl Wrote:  
(02-28-2011 11:13 AM)2Beers Wrote:  Some.... SEETHER, Them Crooked Vultures, Shinedown and Mudvayne

Those Mudvayne boys are so nice. They came to my cousins funeral. He was a friend and occasional roadie to the band. He got shot during a drug deal, and they were very supportive of my Aunt during that time. Nice guys. But their fans, camped outside, waiting for autographs - very disrespectful. I didn't feel bad about telling them to beat it or I was calling the cops. It's a funeral, for criminy. Boneheads.

I wouldn't mess with the laffitupster, that's for dang sure.

Don't talk smack about Total!!
03-05-2011, 02:08 PM
Looks as though me and the boys might be doing some live work in the Summer - a tribute to Gary Moore - whom we all loved.

Back on The Streets was mentioned as one of the tracks we should do - so I was just having a listen to it on YT - found a version of an Old Grey Whistle Test concert - with Gary, Scott Gorham, Phil Lynott and Cozy Powell - I was just getting into it, and realised that only Scott was with us still....

Living the dream over here in Blighty
03-06-2011, 12:22 PM
The Hubby has a IPOD mix going with some Alabama Thunderpussy, Mastodon, RUSH(of course), Clutch, Thin Lizzy, Neurosonic, Nickleback, Motorhead, and some Tora Tora.

"... always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can..." Practical Magic