Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Documentary......
06-12-2010, 02:27 PM
RE: The Documentary......
(06-11-2010 07:03 PM)Bageleth Wrote:  We did have a good time! We were in a section of Portland that we had never been to before, tried a local coffee house ("Coffee Time" I think it was) and then afterward, went to a lot at 12th & Hawthorne where there were several food carts serving late night meals and enjoyed some delicious veggie burritos. We finally arrived home at 3AM (and have been rather tired for the rest of the day, lol)

I haven't been to that coffee shop, but I love those food carts. I walk down there a couple times per week when it's nice out. The french fry cart, and the pie cart are my faves, but I usually "graze" and end up with something from 3-4 of them, and take a pie home. It's great that those carts are open so late!

I'm glad you ended up there instead of Denny's Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2010, 08:27 PM
(06-12-2010 02:27 PM)Entre Nous Wrote:  
(06-11-2010 07:03 PM)Bageleth Wrote:  We did have a good time! We were in a section of Portland that we had never been to before, tried a local coffee house ("Coffee Time" I think it was) and then afterward, went to a lot at 12th & Hawthorne where there were several food carts serving late night meals and enjoyed some delicious veggie burritos. We finally arrived home at 3AM (and have been rather tired for the rest of the day, lol)

I haven't been to that coffee shop, but I love those food carts. I walk down there a couple times per week when it's nice out. The french fry cart, and the pie cart are my faves, but I usually "graze" and end up with something from 3-4 of them, and take a pie home. It's great that those carts are open so late!

I'm glad you ended up there instead of Denny's Big Grin

Me too! My husband had mentioned Denny's and his friend made a face and said, "No, we're not going to Denny's!". His friend had the the french fries, with some topping that had cheese curds in it I think, and I think that we would have bought pie if the burrito wasn't so filling.

A party without cake is really just a meeting
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-17-2010, 02:38 PM
I had to miss the theater premiere (family obligations) but I did pre-order my copy on amazon. I would have liked to have seen it before the Albuquerque show...c'est la vie.

"Hope is what remains to be seen."- Bubba
06-18-2010, 07:16 PM
I had preordered my ticket, but family emergency came up, so I guess Amazon here I come. Saw a preview, and I think it might be best if I watch it from my living room anyway. Those guys sure crack me up!

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-19-2010, 10:08 AM
(06-18-2010 07:16 PM)boomer Wrote:  I had preordered my ticket, but family emergency came up, so I guess Amazon here I come. Saw a preview, and I think it might be best if I watch it from my living room anyway. Those guys sure crack me up!

I saw it in the theaters last week.
It was a riot indeed... the whole place was cracking up for a good chunk of the movie.
Had a blast...
06-21-2010, 03:08 PM
While I was watching "That Metal Show" on VH1 Classics, a commercial came on mentioning the RUSHumentary can be seen on VH1C next Saturday, June 26th (check local listings for times in your area). YAY! It will be like stepping into the Time Machine twice in 4 days. Smile

"Hope is what remains to be seen."- Bubba
06-22-2010, 11:48 AM
I really wanted to go see it but we had soft ball sized hail and tornadoes near the theater it was playing in.
I am looking forward to watching it Saturday and buying the DVD next Tuesday!
I've heard nothing but good things about the movie.
06-24-2010, 07:38 PM
I ordered it on blu-ray and am excited to not only watch the main show, but feast on the 'extras'!
06-26-2010, 11:14 PM
The Documentary was awesome! I am currently on my 3rd time watching it and I take
away something new each time. I could write about my thoughts for days on this Great fellowship, but that would be contrary to this forum and it's statutes I believe.
I was very much moved to say the least. I look forward to the blueray version.

Don't talk smack about Total!!
06-27-2010, 12:47 PM
I saw it last night and thought it was great. I look forward to getting the DVD to see the "extras".