Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Pet Peeve
07-13-2010, 08:25 AM
RE: The Pet Peeve
(07-13-2010 01:34 AM)Neilbubbachuck Wrote:  Keep in mind, I'm a bit old fashion. Here is my peeve with the modern youth invading my home.

Q: Hey man how ya doin? (my hand extended willingly)
A: huh? (shakes my hand like a sissy)
Q: How are you doing?
A: auhh (inaudible)
Q: What?
A: huh?
Q: Are you alive?
A: hum I guess

There is a new rule in our home now. No zombies allowed on premises. All visitors must exceed a 25 lb grip for a handshake. All guest shall make eye contact for 7 seconds upon initial greeting. Of course all shall be subject to pat search and alco-sensor tests as well. Dlic/ncic and homeland security file checks are subject upon case by case basisBig Grin

I agree with those as well!

A party without cake is really just a meeting
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2010, 01:51 PM
(07-11-2010 04:13 PM)Neilbubbachuck Wrote:  Stop at a diner for a nice fluffy three egg omelet. CRUNCH!! I lose my mind when that happens, after I stop dry heaving. They do that stuff on purpose, I'm telling ya. It's a wicked world.
I hope that would be an eggshell...or else, GROSS!

"Hope is what remains to be seen."- Bubba
Find all posts by this user
07-13-2010, 09:16 PM
(07-13-2010 04:00 AM)RN-PRN Wrote:  ^^^^ I understand completely and second your rules!! Cool

lol, how funTongue

Don't talk smack about Total!!
07-15-2010, 08:27 AM
Pet peaves... Lazy people, people who don't listen, people who don't take advice and use it when they asked and family who try to borrow money- they never pay it back so I either give it to them or tell them to I don't have any money. The last one has caused alot of problems in my family. I have money, they know it and they bug me relentlessly. My wife's family is pretty poor because they spend, spend, spend and then they ask me to dig them out. Also, I hate lying people with false motives. I cut them out quick!!! K4RM4 BABY!!!
07-15-2010, 11:44 AM
(07-15-2010 08:27 AM)K4RM4 Wrote:  Pet peaves... Lazy people, people who don't listen, people who don't take advice and use it when they asked and family who try to borrow money- they never pay it back so I either give it to them or tell them to I don't have any money. The last one has caused alot of problems in my family. I have money, they know it and they bug me relentlessly. My wife's family is pretty poor because they spend, spend, spend and then they ask me to dig them out. Also, I hate lying people with false motives. I cut them out quick!!! K4RM4 BABY!!!

Dude, I was gonna hit ya up earlier but the time wasn't right.
So, can I borrow 40 bucks? There is a goat on craigs list I gotta getBig GrinTongueAngel

Don't talk smack about Total!!
07-15-2010, 03:00 PM
(07-15-2010 11:44 AM)Neilbubbachuck Wrote:  Dude, I was gonna hit ya up earlier but the time wasn't right.
So, can I borrow 40 bucks? There is a goat on craigs list I gotta getBig GrinTongueAngel

Dude, I wish it were 40 bucks....that's easy. My family likes to try and borrow money in the $100's and $1,000's!!!!! Especially my brother-in-law. No joke, he wanted to borrow $2,000 from me so he could buy this signed baseball uniform.....HE CAN'T EVEN PAY HIS FRICKEN' RENT!!!!
07-16-2010, 10:52 PM
How about close relatives not telling you they are sick so that you don't worry. You shouldn't have to worry all by yourself! Tell me and I'll worry with you!

07-16-2010, 11:08 PM
(07-16-2010 10:52 PM)nettiesaur Wrote:  How about close relatives not telling you they are sick so that you don't worry. You shouldn't have to worry all by yourself! Tell me and I'll worry with you!

I have had that happen a few times. I was truly "peeved"!

07-23-2010, 08:57 AM
People who throw cigarette butts or anything else out the car window!
...and people who don't signal!
07-23-2010, 09:09 AM
or how about when people throw their trash on the ground or the floor..................when there is a wastebasket or garbage can nearby? I see that and the thought that comes to mind is "Good Grief! How lazy are we?"