Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
September 2 Syracuse State Fair
04-28-2011, 10:52 PM
RE: September 2 Syracuse State Fair
Red Robin? I'm not sure what that is, but GameDay is serious stuff so no Red Robin for me. I loved Hershey! What memoriesWinkWinkWink Every single show that I've been too since 1983 is very fresh in my mind. Let's see last leg I went too Saratoga, Jones Beech (my favorite stage) and Syracuse. Then this leg so far it's been Greensboro NC, Hershey and MSG. I had such a good time at each and could never get enough of the Boyz. Nothing but nothing beats GameDay. I could never express the joy that I get from seeing my band. My face hurts from smiling after each show. If I had the resources, I'd go to every show. Perhaps someday.

Don't talk smack about Total!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2011, 02:56 PM
That's so cool. I can't wait for next year already...I don't have much going on the rest of the year, and I just want to get it over with and on to the CA tour! I'm hoping to be able to go to more shows next time.

[Image: DSCF1634.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-06-2011, 09:44 PM
I hope they come back to Syracuse again soon!!! I was right on the floor for that one and in a perfect spot to watch Neil. GREAT show! Next time, I'm bringing my kid!

Intolerant of Intolerance.
09-06-2011, 11:38 PM
I had such a great time that day. I remember it like it was 10 minutes ago. I can tell you that every show I've ever gone too has forever been a life changing moment. Ahhhhh the wonderful detail of my minds eye. But that stadium needs updating bad!

09-07-2011, 05:22 PM
(09-06-2011 11:38 PM)Neilbubbachuck Wrote:  I had such a great time that day. I remember it like it was 10 minutes ago. I can tell you that every show I've ever gone too has forever been a life changing moment. Ahhhhh the wonderful detail of my minds eye. But that stadium needs updating bad!

Yeah it does!! I just went there again for the Journey/Foreigner concert. I was up in the grandstand instead of on the floor for it and was really disappointed. The music was fine but the grandstand sucked! And it needs to have better acoustics. We couldn't hear the guys talking at all, it was all distorted. But the Rush concert... that was WONDERFUL!!! LOL... my daughter was joking that she could hear it outside the fairgrounds. I definitely plan to get them same seating if/when they come back.

Have you been to Turning Stone? I've been told the concert arena there is really good, but haven't been there yet.

09-07-2011, 06:17 PM
I only go to Rush concerts. Nothing else satisfies me anymore.

09-07-2011, 06:58 PM
(09-07-2011 06:17 PM)Neilbubbachuck Wrote:  I only go to Rush concerts. Nothing else satisfies me anymore.

I wasn't planning on going to Journey. My kid begged me and she's too young to go to a concert alone! They were alright though. I've been to many concerts over a lifetime, but Rush is by FAR the best! Now I don't bother to go anything other than Rush unless external pressure is involved!

10-14-2011, 05:36 AM
Music RE: September 2 Syracuse State Fair
Hi everyone. I took my two youngest sons to this show as it was practically in my back yard. It was incredible and they both are huge Rush fans now. Hopefully they will swing through again when CA is released.
:cheers:
10-14-2011, 07:36 PM
Gompers, me too! I know the stage needs updating but it was a great venue for me. Close by and great seats! Cheaper than what my friends paid in California.

11-06-2011, 04:57 PM
Hey all! So, did anyone go to the Time Machine Live movie in Auburn? Had a great time! Everyone was saying they can't wait for another concert!

[Image: DSCF1634.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user