• 1 Votes - 5 Average
Murder on the Capsaicin Express
10-14-2010, 10:38 PM
RE: Murder on the Capsaicin Express
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6J3OD4Z0UQ

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2010, 10:33 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2010 11:06 PM by ePhilosopher9.)
...and the greatest words that you could ever say ...

"The tour also returns to North America in June with performances in select markets that will include cities such as New Orleans, Austin, Vancouver and a very special return play in Los Angeles – more information on these dates and more soon!"

defend like the trembling vendors in the marketplace. and how in goes into vroom comb the benz of the tight end, just like running into bold fresh last night at the old nat keifer arena.

the greatest words recently went "With a shout-out to Mad Magazine’s Al Jaffee at the end.

I looked for a good link to Al Jafee fold-ins, and of all places the NY Times has the best selection and coolest fold-in" effect.

And if you like Beck
(12-04-2010 10:33 PM)ePhilosopher9 Wrote:  ...and the greatest words that you could ever say ...

"The tour also returns to North America in June with performances in select markets that will include cities such as New Orleans, Austin, Vancouver and a very special return play in Los Angeles – more information on these dates and more soon!"

defend like the trembling vendors in the marketplace. and how in goes into vroom comb the benz of the tight end, just like running into bold fresh last night at the old nat keifer arena.

the greatest words recently went "With a shout-out to Mad Magazine’s Al Jaffee at the end.

I looked for a good link to Al Jafee fold-ins, and of all places the NY Times has the best selection and coolest fold-in" effect.

And if you like Beck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa3rBVb3v4g
"Soy un perdedor/I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?", is often interpreted as a parody of Generation X's "slacker" culture.[20] However, Beck has denied the validity of this meaning, instead saying that the chorus is simply about his lack of skill as a rapper.[21] Jon Pareles wrote in The New York Times that "The sentiment of 'Loser' [...] reflects the twentysomething trademark, a mixture of self-mockery and sardonic defiance", noting Beck's "offhand vocal tone and free-associative lyrics" and comparing his vocals to "Bob Dylan talk-singing".
Who Dey vs. Who Dat

Where it's at.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPfmNxKLDG4
as in, this loop is related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a36XKncDvsM

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

03-24-2011, 10:43 AM
[quote='Brutus' pid='102' dateline='1271728821']
You can't handle the heat!

Just had a funny experience while traveling. My wife (Lorna) and I were in Kentucky and had pulled into a Popeyes chicken for a bucket, the previous night we were camping and I had bought a bottle of Louisiana hot sauce from the camp store to put in my Jambalaya, as we pulled back out onto the highway Lorna hands me a drum stick and I ask if she can get that bottle of hot sauce I bought. So I slather the leg with a generous portion of Louisiana's finest and take a big bite. Trying to keep a straight face I ask my wife, isn't that the same sauce they give you in the packets, she looks and confirms that they are indeed Louisiana packets of sauce. To make a long story short, little did I know that the bottle I purchased was Habanero Fire sauce, didn't realize it from the jambalaya as I just added a few dashes. Now I'm driving a 34 foot rig down the road with a mouthful of Habanero while Lorna is laughing at my tears and red face.

"Listen...Jump on a moonbeam and rise, ride it, glide it all the way"
Find all posts by this user
03-24-2011, 10:50 AM
Thats hilarious. Big Grin I hope you kept the rig between the lines. And then you...took a second bite?

-Rey

(03-24-2011 10:43 AM)Markus Awreallyus Wrote:  [quote='Brutus' pid='102' dateline='1271728821']

Just had a funny experience while traveling. My wife (Lorna) and I were in Kentucky and had pulled into a Popeyes chicken for a bucket, the previous night we were camping and I had bought a bottle of Louisiana hot sauce from the camp store to put in my Jambalaya, as we pulled back out onto the highway Lorna hands me a drum stick and I ask if she can get that bottle of hot sauce I bought. So I slather the leg with a generous portion of Louisiana's finest and take a big bite. Trying to keep a straight face I ask my wife, isn't that the same sauce they give you in the packets, she looks and confirms that they are indeed Louisiana packets of sauce. To make a long story short, little did I know that the bottle I purchased was Habanero Fire sauce, didn't realize it from the jambalaya as I just added a few dashes. Now I'm driving a 34 foot rig down the road with a mouthful of Habanero while Lorna is laughing at my tears and red face.

Well-weathered leather, hot metal and oil, the scented country air..
03-24-2011, 11:06 AM
(03-24-2011 10:50 AM)Rey Wrote:  Thats hilarious. Big Grin I hope you kept the rig between the lines. And then you...took a second bite?

-Rey

(03-24-2011 10:43 AM)Markus Awreallyus Wrote:  [quote='Brutus' pid='102' dateline='1271728821']

Oh yeah but I pulled back on the heat, man that stuff is good but you have to use some caution.Wink

03-24-2011, 01:12 PM
OUCH! lol

A party without cake is really just a meeting
03-25-2011, 07:33 AM
It was the toughest bucket of chicken I'd ever eaten, but I cried, laughed and screamed. Just like a great movie. "The Habanero Chicken Incident" Tongue

03-25-2011, 07:42 AM
(03-25-2011 07:33 AM)Markus Awreallyus Wrote:  It was the toughest bucket of chicken I'd ever eaten, but I cried, laughed and screamed. Just like a great movie. "The Habanero Chicken Incident" Tongue

I'd like to go see that one. I've never tried Popeyes Chicken, they don't seem to have any of them around here. It seems to look good though. I hear its spicy.

-Rey

Well-weathered leather, hot metal and oil, the scented country air..
03-25-2011, 11:53 AM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2011 12:09 PM by Markus Awreallyus.)
It's addicting, whenever we travel we have to stop at a Popeyes. They don't have them up here either. The red beans and rice keep me coming back. They're the gateway drug to the extra spicy.
Lorna and I are so bad we know it's not good for us but we can't resist.
"I can learn to resist, everything but Popeyes chicken" Wink

03-30-2011, 03:45 AM
Thanks again for the invite. Nice to be here again.............