Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Brutus? Are you there?
09-19-2010, 09:06 AM
RE: Brutus? Are you there?
"Ahhhh"? I believe that an onlookers combo of rum, feijoada completa, intense sunlight and Brutus in a string (or a string in Brutus), would be closely followed by a nice hurl. (Handsome devil though you may be oh Brute')

Most of us are so caught up in life that we forget to live it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-19-2010, 09:35 AM
Ya think? I just had a peek in the mirror and I'm kinda liking it....Oh wait. Let me take off these rose-colored glasses

Sigh...Methinks you might have a point M.

Sacred cows make the best hamburgers.

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughtnut... I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario that I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. To some skeptical friend, 'Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut, I've got the documentation right here... It's in my file at home. ...Under "D".'
09-19-2010, 09:41 AM
Wonder if he digs mojitos and Bahama shorts? Just watch those senoritas......

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-19-2010, 02:17 PM
(09-19-2010 06:25 AM)Brutus Wrote:  And they would match my eyes! You don't think the chaps would be too much? Oh well, it is Ipanema Beach and I've heard anything goes there. In the words of Antonio Carlos Jobim, "And when I passes, each one I passes goes ahhhh."

Brutus with such grace You swing so cool yet sway so gently

Don't talk smack about Total!!
09-20-2010, 05:52 PM
Very cool assignment! I hope all goes well setting that table! Please be safe!
Thanks for all the hard work around here!

"I don't cook; I prepare things." My late brother Bill
09-20-2010, 06:28 PM
Can't help but worry about our El Brute'. Brazil can be a treacherous place, what with all those semi-nude, brown-skinned tarts hanging about the strands - quaffing large amounts of local grog, sampling copious amounts of local cuisine...
Bastard. =)~

Most of us are so caught up in life that we forget to live it.
09-20-2010, 06:31 PM
I think Ol Brutus will adapt just fine! Except for maybe those scantily clad "distractions". Like he said - its a tough job, but someone has to!

09-20-2010, 09:32 PM
I like an adventure that brings out all my survival skills. Hey, and it's not like I'm gonna be out of touch. I'll keep everyone updated as I go along and if you don't hear from me for a few days send out the marines. Now I've got to source an extra tire and a gas can, and make sure the sat phone is all good. No, I'm not excited at all!

Sacred cows make the best hamburgers.

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughtnut... I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario that I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. To some skeptical friend, 'Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut, I've got the documentation right here... It's in my file at home. ...Under "D".'
09-21-2010, 06:32 AM
I "feel your pain" ........Tongue

09-21-2010, 09:15 AM
(09-20-2010 09:32 PM)Brutus Wrote:  I like an adventure that brings out all my survival skills. Hey, and it's not like I'm gonna be out of touch. I'll keep everyone updated as I go along and if you don't hear from me for a few days send out the marines. Now I've got to source an extra tire and a gas can, and make sure the sat phone is all good. No, I'm not excited at all!

I think many of us would love to trade places with you, at least for awhile. Thanks for taking such good care of The Man!

"I don't cook; I prepare things." My late brother Bill