Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Brutus? Are you there?
09-22-2010, 06:40 AM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2010 07:17 AM by Boomer.)
RE: Brutus? Are you there?
(09-21-2010 07:58 PM)Brutus Wrote:  That was a maple leaf thong, NOT a Maple Leaf's thong. If I was going to go Hockey Thong it would have a CH on it. Go Habs! Sitting on the floor at YYZ wondering how much fun sitting in a middle seat will be for 10 1/2 hours. Can't believe I didn't cover that base. Doh-Nuts!

Yikes...not a middle seat! I flew to Scotland a couple times in a middle seat. Finally told my travel agent - dont EVER put me in a middle seat, in COACH again!

Maybe you should have taken a small flask of the single malt with you. Worked for me.

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-22-2010, 11:52 AM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2010 11:52 AM by Nung.)
(drooling like Homer SimpsonSmile) ahhhhh...SINGLE MALT!!!

"I don't cook; I prepare things." My late brother Bill
Find all posts by this user
09-22-2010, 08:29 PM
Steady sailor - you ain't the only one a drooling over a nice single malt. I've been foaming at the mere mention since about 9 AM!

09-23-2010, 07:00 PM
Lol guys, LOL!!!

"... always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can..." Practical Magic
09-24-2010, 10:41 PM
Ahh, how I've missed this place... Smile

Be safe Brutus and thanks for watching out for Bubba!
09-25-2010, 06:00 PM

Sorry to have been so long between posts. Off day in Paraty for me tomorrow. Lots of miles since I got off the plane and I did manage to swing an aisle seat. Guess what movie was playing in the "Avant Garde" selections? Yup! "Beyond the Lighted Stage"! Good ole Air Canada.....Great kudos to our boys and a lot of fun to watch. I'm beat and managed to have the best caiparinha yet. Seems like they get better and better. Small sugar I say in Portuguese. I'll get all caught up tomorrow. Tchau!

Sacred cows make the best hamburgers.

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughtnut... I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario that I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. To some skeptical friend, 'Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut, I've got the documentation right here... It's in my file at home. ...Under "D".'
09-25-2010, 07:02 PM
Enjoy the time down there!
09-25-2010, 07:35 PM
Good lookin' drink el Brute'!

Most of us are so caught up in life that we forget to live it.
09-26-2010, 04:06 AM
(09-25-2010 06:00 PM)Brutus Wrote:  Sorry to have been so long between posts. Off day in Paraty for me tomorrow. Lots of miles since I got off the plane and I did manage to swing an aisle seat. Guess what movie was playing in the "Avant Garde" selections? Yup! "Beyond the Lighted Stage"! Good ole Air Canada.....Great kudos to our boys and a lot of fun to watch. I'm beat and managed to have the best caiparinha yet. Seems like they get better and better. Small sugar I say in Portuguese. I'll get all caught up tomorrow. Tchau!

Helix man! Nice camera eh?

Don't talk smack about Total!!
09-26-2010, 11:09 AM
Why would they play anything else on Air Canada!? Must be rough for poor Ol Brute!