05-27-2011, 10:51 AM
RE: Brutus? Are you there?
Marriage is Gay!

Don't talk smack about Total!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2011, 04:03 PM
Hi everyone....Gotta say I'm glad to see the fascination with my dressage continues to arouse (my word) speculation. Also must apologize for neglecting my forumites. I'm trying to type in a bouncing bus as we head south from Rotterdam so blame all mistakes on that. 2 more days and my job (not my word) will be done. Lots to share including pics.......And FYI....thongs are not required beneath a kilt although I brought one for our stay in Troon. It has a cute little Macallan logo on the tush. Pics will NOT follow! Miss you all.

B

Sacred cows make the best hamburgers.

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughtnut... I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario that I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. To some skeptical friend, 'Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut, I've got the documentation right here... It's in my file at home. ...Under "D".'
05-27-2011, 04:03 PM
Hi everyone....Gotta say I'm glad to see the fascination with my dressage continues to arouse (my word) speculation. Also must apologize for neglecting my forumites. I'm trying to type in a bouncing bus as we head south from Rotterdam so blame all mistakes on that. 2 more days and my job (not my word) will be done. Lots to share including pics.......And FYI....thongs are not required beneath a kilt although I brought one for our stay in Troon. It has a cute little Macallan logo on the tush. Pics will NOT follow! Miss you all.

B

Sacred cows make the best hamburgers.

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughtnut... I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario that I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. To some skeptical friend, 'Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut, I've got the documentation right here... It's in my file at home. ...Under "D".'
05-27-2011, 04:08 PM
Not even one picture with the kilt? & boots?

A party without cake is really just a meeting
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-27-2011, 05:20 PM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2011 05:22 PM by Rey.)
Hey Brutus, we sure do miss you around these parts. Yes, you can withhold that picture, but I can't wait to see the others mentioned and maybe some good stories to accompany them. Stay safe!

-Rey

Well-weathered leather, hot metal and oil, the scented country air..
05-27-2011, 06:44 PM
(05-27-2011 10:51 AM)Neilbubbachuck Wrote:  Marriage is Gay!

Oh, NBC--don't be bitter...

If I'd known you were French, I'd have worn galoshes...
05-27-2011, 06:55 PM
(05-27-2011 06:44 PM)Gungawoman Wrote:  
(05-27-2011 10:51 AM)Neilbubbachuck Wrote:  Marriage is Gay!

Oh, NBC--don't be bitter...

gay
   [gey] Show IPA adjective, -er, -est, noun, adverb
–adjective
having or showing a merry, lively mood: gay spirits; gay music.
bright or showy: gay colors; gay ornaments.
given to or abounding in social or other pleasures: a gay social season.

05-27-2011, 09:00 PM
Never bitterSmile a buddy of mine said this and I laughed uncontrolably. I'm just alittle nuts is all.

Don't talk smack about Total!!
05-27-2011, 09:39 PM
(05-27-2011 09:00 PM)Neilbubbachuck Wrote:  Never bitterSmile a buddy of mine said this and I laughed uncontrolably. I'm just alittle nuts is all.

ok. Thanks for clearing that up!!

05-28-2011, 08:46 AM
(05-27-2011 04:03 PM)Brutus Wrote:  Hi everyone....Gotta say I'm glad to see the fascination with my dressage continues to arouse (my word) speculation. Also must apologize for neglecting my forumites. I'm trying to type in a bouncing bus as we head south from Rotterdam so blame all mistakes on that. 2 more days and my job (not my word) will be done. Lots to share including pics.......And FYI....thongs are not required beneath a kilt although I brought one for our stay in Troon. It has a cute little Macallan logo on the tush. Pics will NOT follow! Miss you all.

B

Aww, all joking aside it'd be cool to see a pic of you in a kilt! And you were in Troon? Cool! I hope the locals treated you well!

There's a lot of it about.