Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Christmas!
12-21-2011, 01:35 PM
RE: Christmas!
The tree is back up, the cards have been sent, most of the gifts purchased.

A very Merry Christmas to you all!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2011, 02:27 PM
A very Merry Christmas to you also Vincent - Keep Well....
Find all posts by this user
12-21-2011, 06:45 PM
Merry Christmas!! To everyone I've met on here in this last year( you know who you areSmile )
Thank you to everyone who has made this forum newbie feel at home here( Re: my first post)
I hope you all have a blessed Christmas and the New year brings health, wealth and happiness!
Oh , for any and all non-christmasers', have a wonderfull Pagan winter celebration!
From the Bear cave to all of you! Cheers! Steve.
12-21-2011, 09:21 PM
To all my new friends at the Bar & Grill....

[Image: seasonsgreetings.jpg]

Wishing you love and joy at Yuletide/Christmas and a wonderful New Year!! Heart

... in a world where I feel so small I can't stop thinking big!
12-24-2011, 05:44 PM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2011 05:48 PM by 2Beers.)
A very Merry Christmas or Happy Holiday to each and everyone. May your travels be safe and if company is coming may they reach your home safe and sound.
Here is a small sample of the sweet treats here in the 2Beer's household.

Starting at the 6 o'clock position and going clockwise: almond/cranberry white chocolate bark, dark chocolate fudge(no nuts), almond/walnut butter toffee, white chocolate fudge with pecans, mild chocolate hazelnut fudge(again no nuts), almond joy bars both dipped in white and dark chocolate, and finally in the center orange dreamcicle fudge.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

"... always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can..." Practical Magic
12-24-2011, 07:36 PM
(12-24-2011 05:44 PM)2Beers Wrote:  A very Merry Christmas or Happy Holiday to each and everyone. May your travels be safe and if company is coming may they reach your home safe and sound.
Here is a small sample of the sweet treats here in the 2Beer's household.

Starting at the 6 o'clock position and going clockwise: almond/cranberry white chocolate bark, dark chocolate fudge(no nuts), almond/walnut butter toffee, white chocolate fudge with pecans, mild chocolate hazelnut fudge(again no nuts), almond joy bars both dipped in white and dark chocolate, and finally in the center orange dreamcicle fudge.

You could send that to my house, or bring it Big Grin.

12-24-2011, 07:56 PM
That just may happen!!

"... always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can..." Practical Magic
12-24-2011, 08:06 PM
Merry Christmas!

12-24-2011, 09:05 PM
Merry Christmas all

Most of us are so caught up in life that we forget to live it.
12-24-2011, 09:06 PM
I was in the bedroom reading when I heard a noise in the living room. I had my camera nearby and snapped this picture of SANTA Exclamation He was gone in an instant. When I looked at the picture, I noticed something suspicious Dodgy Santa wears fishnets Huh Wait a minute.....could it be? Could our own Cuddly Brutus be Santa? Merry Christmas everyone Heart

[Image: 6567035221_0fce8bd60f.jpg]
Dec 001 by Gungawoman, on Flickr

If I'd known you were French, I'd have worn galoshes...