Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
You KNOW that Bubba's on here...
09-26-2010, 06:42 PM
RE: You KNOW that Bubba's on here...
It's the spirit of it all, not thy letter.

Don't talk smack about Total!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-26-2010, 06:59 PM
Things that make you go HMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

[Image: silvdolf.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-26-2010, 07:10 PM
It has been an interesting trip but it's all good. I'm happy for Neil going home and enjoying his family and close friends. He can't sit still, so I'm hoping in his spare time he'll write another book. Please compile your new notes Neil! I'm sure I speak for many that I look forward to your "news" when you have the chance to write them. I may never get to do all of that and see all of those places, but I feel as though "I see them" through descriptive eloquent words.
Someday I'd like to write of my own life's adventures. It's some story but then again who'd read it?
09-26-2010, 07:23 PM
(09-26-2010 07:10 PM)VincentUlyssis Wrote:  It has been an interesting trip but it's all good. I'm happy for Neil going home and enjoying his family and close friends. He can't sit still, so I'm hoping in his spare time he'll write another book. Please compile your new notes Neil! I'm sure I speak for many that I look forward to your "news" when you have the chance to write them. I may never get to do all of that and see all of those places, but I feel as though "I see them" through descriptive eloquent words.
Someday I'd like to write of my own life's adventures. It's some story but then again who'd read it?

I enjoy reading the news, and I enjoy the pictures that are posted as well (but then again, I love scenery photos).

A party without cake is really just a meeting
09-26-2010, 07:26 PM
Once someone discusses modeling a maple leaf thong... technically, you are no longer strangers.
Just sayin.

Most of us are so caught up in life that we forget to live it.
Find all posts by this user
09-26-2010, 07:35 PM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2010 07:47 PM by VincentUlyssis.)
(09-26-2010 07:26 PM)Mufasa Wrote:  Once someone discusses modeling a maple leaf thong... technically, you are no longer strangers.
Just sayin.

Yes, I think you may be right. I'd prefer if it were a delightful fit redhead, but I suppose that anyone bringing that up would have to feel comfortable. Would it be worn freshly picked or dried to bring out the autumn color? I imagine it could be uncomfortable in the dried state, unless you dip it in polyurethane. Then there's the question about that actual "thin part." What material would you use? Would it damage the leaf? Would it be "dry clean only?" ....many unanswered questions...many questions...
Fact is, a guy like me could handle communication with "hitter of things with sticks." and who knows-maybe Neil's involved in this thread. It'd be cool to know that we aroused interest. After all, we all ARE very interesting people, aren't we?

Yes, I love the photos with the "News" as well. It completes my imagination. I wonder where the ol' dog is.

Speaking of dogs...

What do you get when you cross a dyslexic and an agnostic?
Someone who isn't really sure there IS a dog.

Ba dum ta!
09-26-2010, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2010 08:01 PM by Boomer.)
(09-26-2010 07:26 PM)Mufasa Wrote:  Once someone discusses modeling a maple leaf thong... technically, you are no longer strangers.
Just sayin.

Oh. Is that the yardstick we are using now? I mean, cuz there is a group of Scottish women who may have seen me dancing in a thong many many years, and pounds, ago.

I still shudder at the thought of THAT incident, although, in my defense, several tankards of fine Scottish Ale were involved!

09-26-2010, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2010 09:16 PM by Bageleth.)
Just sayin.

Confused Ooooooooooookay then
Innocent visitor! Not looking! Not looking!

09-27-2010, 06:29 AM
Heyyyyy now. No peeking.

Someone tell me how we went from Bubba to thongs to Scottish women.....

09-27-2010, 09:00 AM
Because Scottish women are worth talking about (and a much better topic than a thong)