Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The things kids say...
10-21-2013, 10:31 PM
RE: The things kids say...
Today, the 8 year old girl that my daughter babysits just randomly told her, "If a boy has longer fingernails than me, I'm not gonna marry him!" This little girl has very short nails. LOL!

A party without cake is really just a meeting
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-22-2013, 05:46 PM
Our son was a huge Ghostbusters fan when he was little, maybe 3, he would call them 'goat butters' so when he would run around the house in his costume and proton pack he'd come sneaking around the corner and say...seen any goats?

"Listen...Jump on a moonbeam and rise, ride it, glide it all the way"
Find all posts by this user
08-20-2014, 01:00 PM
Back in 09 I had the 'ol pick-up truck loaded with race bikes, EZ-up, generator, etc and was preparing to leave home for a 3 day race weekend. One of our little rituals was for my family to line up for some big hugs&stuff right before my departure. During one of those big "imma hug the stuffin' outta you" hugs with my daughter, the following occurred:

Young Daughter: Be careful daddy!

Me: I always am sweetheart...

Young Daughter: No dad! My HAIR! You're messing it up!

Why you little ^#^%#^#$%...Dodgy

To ask why we cook is to ask why the leaves fall...
08-21-2014, 06:26 AM
They don't have to be little..... the other day stopped at the Daughter and Son In Law's (aka our old house) to see the work they had done. They decided to remove the living room carpet and replace it with faux wood flooring, only because the original wood floor underneath was a mix mash of things.

Any how, she hands me a few cucumbers and I asked where they came from. She said the girls at her work were bringing in bags of cukes and zucchinis from their gardens. She then asked how to you tell the difference between the 2 veggies. I said " well, with the zucchini there will be a end with stem part generally cut off close to the veggie" to which with deadpan face says to me "Oh, like a nipple?".
Yep, Fireman lost it and was laughing to which I just shook my head, sighed and started laughing.

"... always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can..." Practical Magic
08-21-2014, 01:20 PM
(08-20-2014 01:00 PM)Sunset Wrote:  Back in 09 I had the 'ol pick-up truck loaded with race bikes, EZ-up, generator, etc and was preparing to leave home for a 3 day race weekend. One of our little rituals was for my family to line up for some big hugs&stuff right before my departure. During one of those big "imma hug the stuffin' outta you" hugs with my daughter, the following occurred:

Young Daughter: Be careful daddy!

Me: I always am sweetheart...

Young Daughter: No dad! My HAIR! You're messing it up!

Why you little ^#^%#^#$%...Dodgy

HEY. A girl's got priorities, eh?! Tongue

Blah blah blah....yada yada yada!
08-21-2014, 01:29 PM
Clearly...lolTongue

To ask why we cook is to ask why the leaves fall...