Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Sex and Food (Let's keep it clean please)
09-29-2010, 08:05 PM
RE: Sex and Food (Let's keep it clean please)
(09-29-2010 07:56 PM)Laffitupfzbl Wrote:  My fiance is mostly Irish, my families are mostly English and Scottish. He's never been with a Scotswoman before, and this was one of his early observations on dating me: "I've never been with a woman who actually breaks things when she gets angry. It's like a scene out of a movie when she's mad and stuff starts whizzing by my head and she talks so fast I can't get a word in. But you know when the furniture quits flying, there's gonna be sex, and lots of it." So I guess for me, the real aphrodisiac is broken furniture?

Wow.

My wife is Scot Irish Mohawk indian. I am German Russian Tennessee Cherokee. We dont have fights. We have all out war! And the making up aint pretty, neither. But - that was a long time ago. Anymore we dont even put up a snicker, its just "yes dear whatever"...or "I'm FINE" followed by the bathroom door slamming and the shower coming on. I dont know what it is but my wife HAS to take a shower after we argue.

Maybe for us it might be music, because if we do get into a big argument, our daughters run for cover. Music tends to soothe the "savage beasts".

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-29-2010, 08:51 PM
(09-29-2010 07:56 PM)Laffitupfzbl Wrote:  My fiance is mostly Irish, my families are mostly English and Scottish. He's never been with a Scotswoman before, and this was one of his early observations on dating me: "I've never been with a woman who actually breaks things when she gets angry. It's like a scene out of a movie when she's mad and stuff starts whizzing by my head and she talks so fast I can't get a word in. But you know when the furniture quits flying, there's gonna be sex, and lots of it." So I guess for me, the real aphrodisiac is broken furniture?

I'm in love, You don't have a single sister by chance do yaWink

Don't talk smack about Total!!
Find all posts by this user
09-29-2010, 11:22 PM
(09-29-2010 08:05 PM)boomer Wrote:  

Wow.

My wife is Scot Irish Mohawk indian. I am German Russian Tennessee Cherokee. We dont have fights. We have all out war! And the making up aint pretty, neither. But - that was a long time ago. Anymore we dont even put up a snicker, its just "yes dear whatever"...or "I'm FINE" followed by the bathroom door slamming and the shower coming on. I dont know what it is but my wife HAS to take a shower after we argue.

Maybe for us it might be music, because if we do get into a big argument, our daughters run for cover. Music tends to soothe the "savage beasts".

I'm also Scottish (mostly, as my maiden name is Irish, and I have a little Danish & Welsh blended in), however, I don't think that I've ever thrown anything when I'm mad. However, I have slammed my share of doors, lol

And in case anyone is interested, I don't have any single sisters (sorry NBC)

A party without cake is really just a meeting
09-30-2010, 06:32 AM
I have two sisters. One in a "common law" marriage and another.....well I dont know what she is in but she is a Victoria Secret store manager......

09-30-2010, 02:48 PM
Boomchinka whaa whaa! And her number is?

I'm such a kidderSmile

Email me baby!

Don't talk smack about Total!!
09-30-2010, 05:24 PM
HA HA!!! Im ROLLIN NBC!!!!!

I ain't doin that ever again. Do you know what she would do to me if I did that? I mean, at 5'3" 120 lbs, and one MEAN left uppercut, I ain't playin match maker. You're on your own guy. I tried that once, and she let ME know in no uncertain terms to stay outta her love life (although that guy was an idiooooot from the git go).

Besides, she is in South Bend, Indiana. Guarded by my OTHER sisters pitbulls.

09-30-2010, 06:39 PM
My sisters are both spoken for, sorry, fellas. In fact, I don't know why men put up with us. We're just nuts. My Mom, rest her soul, hooked my Dad for 42 years, though. And you wanna talk about the Queen of busting crap up. At a mere 5'0" and never more than 98 pounds soaking wet, the woman ran 5 kids, a husband who was a foot taller and 150 pounds bigger, many pets, the cloud of friends we always had around, and eventually 7 grandsons with a mere whisper of a threat and a raised eyebrow. If it ever got to the point where she did have to throw something, all bets were off.
10-03-2010, 07:26 PM
This is funny. No sex, no food...just good ol' brawlin'!
10-03-2010, 08:38 PM
Hey - at least its clean brawlin. Sorta.

10-04-2010, 05:42 PM
As Boomer slowly reaches for the EVOO...

Most of us are so caught up in life that we forget to live it.