Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Sex and Food (Let's keep it clean please)
10-04-2010, 06:55 PM
RE: Sex and Food (Let's keep it clean please)
Food has mad me phat! And in some countries, I am highly desirable.

Don't talk smack about Total!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2010, 08:16 PM
Hey - I have the body of a god.....Bhuddha is a god!

I am irresistable.....to a walrus!

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-05-2010, 06:35 AM
Hmmmm. Nah, they'll behave, right? And in the vein, I was in Cananeia, BR, the other night and sat down to a plate of oysters. They have a cooperative of oyster harvesters there and they were fresh as fresh could be. After 2 dozen and 2 caiparinhas I was feeling quite frisky and amorous but I was alone. Somehow it doesn't work if you don't have someone to share it with. Note to self: Some things shouldn't be done solo. Cue the Bee Gees, "Lonely Days, Lonely Nights". So my vote goes to ostras and caiparinhas. Ordinarily that would be a good bubbly but when in Rome....

Check out Jennifer Ionnolo's site. She's a "Grill Fan" too.

http://foodphilosophy.com/sex-on-a-plate/

Sacred cows make the best hamburgers.

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughtnut... I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario that I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. To some skeptical friend, 'Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut, I've got the documentation right here... It's in my file at home. ...Under "D".'
10-05-2010, 08:06 AM
Thanks Brute.....now I am hungry, and unlike you not alone, but the Missus is so sick with bronchitis, it wouldn't do me any good!

But - thanks for Jennifers site! That looks like some tasty dishes, and a Grill fan to boot. At least you're having some fun down there-sorta.

10-05-2010, 07:15 PM
Eliza Haywood says any amatoryness hurts. I agree.

Don't talk smack about Total!!
10-05-2010, 08:16 PM
I totally agree with that!

10-07-2010, 06:25 PM
Ok - so all I could think of after seeing the topic of this thread was the Seinfeld episode where George tries to combine sex AND food at the same time. Just had to go and search out a clip - the trivecta!! Big Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHchl4AxsE0
10-07-2010, 06:56 PM
HAKKKK cough GASP! ACCCKKK!

Too Fuunny!

10-08-2010, 09:46 AM
Hi All,
I'm 41, 1 of 11 children and I made my mother's recipe chili for immediate and extended families for our first night stay during our annual camping (ok we rent cabins) weekend retreat last weekend. I invested $104 for ingredients and 5 hours of time buying and preparing what many have called the best chili they've ever had.

The routine for "cabinfest" is the guys go golfing on Friday and meet up with the women and children thereafter. As agreed upon, my wife was to bring the pot of chili with her and warm it for everyone's dinner that evening. To make a long story short, the women arrived later than they anticipated to the cabins and to hasten the warming of the chili and satisfy the hunger, my beloved wife turned the burner up to 8. In the interim of "warming" the chili, she unpacked the car that I had packed the previous night with all the amenities of modern life. From the distraction of getting settled, she forgot about the chili much less stirring it, and soon the chlili got her attention, the way so many meals forgotten get their preparer's attention -by the smoke alarm.

I was riding to the cabins with my nephew after golf when the fate of the chili was revealed to me by my wife. Well, lets just say we've all experienced that feeling of anger, rage, and overall disappointment with such news and I thought it better to say nothing than respond with the profanities on the tip of my tongue. Having gone to marital therapy and learning the hard way in how to respond appropriately to such misfortunes, I finally said, "we all make mistakes". Yes it was a cop-out to what I was really feeling inside, but after eating the recently bought Prego sauce with the spaghetti that was intended for the chili, people were fed and a fight was averted. Which worked out well, because after and a few glasses of red zin while sitting around the fire, what ensued after we put our 2 children to bed, I can't say here without breaking the rules.

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world." -J.R.R. Tolkien
10-09-2010, 06:03 AM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2010 08:07 PM by VincentUlyssis.)
(10-08-2010 09:46 AM)phlowhi Wrote:  Hi All,
I'm 41, 1 of 11 children and I made my mother's recipe chili for immediate and extended families for our first night stay during our annual camping (ok we rent cabins) weekend retreat last weekend. I invested $104 for ingredients and 5 hours of time buying and preparing what many have called the best chili they've ever had.

The routine for "cabinfest" is the guys go golfing on Friday and meet up with the women and children thereafter. As agreed upon, my wife was to bring the pot of chili with her and warm it for everyone's dinner that evening. To make a long story short, the women arrived later than they anticipated to the cabins and to hasten the warming of the chili and satisfy the hunger, my beloved wife turned the burner up to 8. In the interim of "warming" the chili, she unpacked the car that I had packed the previous night with all the amenities of modern life. From the distraction of getting settled, she forgot about the chili much less stirring it, and soon the chlili got her attention, the way so many meals forgotten get their preparer's attention -by the smoke alarm.

I was riding to the cabins with my nephew after golf when the fate of the chili was revealed to me by my wife. Well, lets just say we've all experienced that feeling of anger, rage, and overall disappointment with such news and I thought it better to say nothing than respond with the profanities on the tip of my tongue. Having gone to marital therapy and learning the hard way in how to respond appropriately to such misfortunes, I finally said, "we all make mistakes". Yes it was a cop-out to what I was really feeling inside, but after eating the recently bought Prego sauce with the spaghetti that was intended for the chili, people were fed and a fight was averted. Which worked out well, because after and a few glasses of red zin while sitting around the fire, what ensued after we put our 2 children to bed, I can't say here without breaking the rules.

That's a great story (and I love your quote by the way). So some burnt chili sprinkled with a pinch of forgiveness and Zin made Cupid show up. Nice.
Ever see the Seinfeld episode with the mango?

"It moved!" (as I spit my coffee all over my laptop)