Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Change of season
10-10-2010, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2010 12:17 PM by Neilbubbachuck.)
RE: Change of season
(10-10-2010 07:54 AM)Mufasa Wrote:  Trying to connect "Change of Season" with this... Maybe I'm limited?

Example; in that season of my life, I was doing this certain thing. But now this happened and it's changed everything (good or bad). Cycles of lifeSmile
(10-10-2010 12:07 PM)nettiesaur Wrote:  I'm nervously looking into buying a house so I can change from apartment dweller to home owner.
Also working on changing "girlfriend" status into "wife".
I'm getting the house even if I don't get the status change.
The thought of owning/caring for/fixing a house is scary!

Nice! Best to you both. It's a brave new world?

Don't talk smack about Total!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2010, 12:47 PM
(10-10-2010 12:07 PM)nettiesaur Wrote:  I'm nervously looking into buying a house so I can change from apartment dweller to home owner.

Once we bought, it was like a whole new dream opened our eyes. Yeah you got the stress and all that other stuff, but with your own house it opens up options to you, and look at the equity you build.

You only live once.....make the most of it. And that includes the transition to "wife"!

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-10-2010, 01:07 PM
Example; in that season of my life, I was doing this certain thing. But now this happened and it's changed everything (good or bad). Cycles of lifeSmile

Actually, I was trying to link E's post to this thread. Still no luck there.

Most of us are so caught up in life that we forget to live it.
10-10-2010, 01:39 PM
(10-10-2010 12:47 PM)boomer Wrote:  

Once we bought, it was like a whole new dream opened our eyes. Yeah you got the stress and all that other stuff, but with your own house it opens up options to you, and look at the equity you build.

You only live once.....make the most of it. And that includes the transition to "wife"!
I really want the house. It really sucks living in a place where you can't do anything outside of the "rules". My place is under new management, and there are new rules every month. I want to be able to wash clothes at midnight, and crank Rush if I want to while I'm washing clothes at midnight without someone calling the police. I want to have my family over for dinner. They won't fit in this place, although it's a decent size.
Now, to take a deep breath and leap into the marketplace!
As for the transition to "wife", the boyfriend isn't making any movement, yet.

10-10-2010, 01:44 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2010 02:02 PM by Neilbubbachuck.)
(10-10-2010 01:07 PM)Mufasa Wrote:  Example; in that season of my life, I was doing this certain thing. But now this happened and it's changed everything (good or bad). Cycles of lifeSmile

Actually, I was trying to link E's post to this thread. Still no luck there.

(−)-(6aR,10aR)-6,6,9-trimethyl-3-pentyl-6a,7,8,10a-tetrahydro-6H-benzo[c]chromen-
Well the good news is that my grandfather is beating cancer. Something that his son (dad) did not. So we are celebrating for at least the moment. And I'll enjoy every second.
When did dying in ones sleep peacefully go out of style? Seems like All the old timers died in their sleep. Martha just slipped away so peaceful like. Not anymore. Ok morbid

10-10-2010, 05:23 PM
It is good news that your grandfather is beating cancer! As for old timers dying in there sleep...one has to not call 911 for an ambulance to the hospital so they can die in peace. I see too many people with their lives prolonged for what? They will never be active again...they are ready and want to die, but families aren't willing to let them go. When they do start to slip the families want everything done, without respect for their loved ones wishes. They usually end up dying with tubes out of every orifice, and with all of their ribs broken (due to CPR). I have told everyone I am going to tattoo DNR (do not resuscitate) on my chest. Sorry for the morbidity to continue Smile
10-10-2010, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2010 06:16 PM by Neilbubbachuck.)
Been at the bottom far too long
Get to cause of what went wrong
and set the sights on a brand new day
How nice to see you see things my way

I'll plot the course to proceed ahead
but the pain wont stop till I see red
Way back in the corner of my mind
I can see extermination of mankind

Pro-pain, life is hard. My hardcore music side.

10-10-2010, 09:06 PM
Totally cool NBC....I'll put in some good vibes for your grandfather too! Been thru that a bunch in my family, and its not fun!

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-10-2010, 11:19 PM
(10-10-2010 09:06 PM)boomer Wrote:  Totally cool NBC....I'll put in some good vibes for your grandfather too! Been thru that a bunch in my family, and its not fun!

and we thankyou sir.

10-11-2010, 08:33 AM
With change becomes more change...My wife an I actually have our house on the market.

I once asked Mr. Rogers for his autograph