Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
Continually Off Thread
10-17-2017, 09:40 AM
RE: Continually Off Thread
Horrible, horrible stuff. So sorry to hear.

"I don't cook; I prepare things." My late brother Bill
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2017, 06:11 AM
As Nung had stated a bit quiet in the Grill as of late. Hard to believe that today is the 1st of November, where did this year go?
Did I mention that heat at this time of the year is a truly wonderful thing? We run on propane heat and a outdoor wood furnace.
Wood firstand gas as back up (along with using it in summer to work the A/C unit and water heater). We had to replace the thermostat earlier this year on the gas side and this last weekend had to replace the wood burning one.
Things weren't working correctly and only to find out that when the guys who had replaced the gas thermostat didn't wire it up to work both thermostats.
Thank goodness its someone local and he came out to fix it and telling us it comes under warranty work and no charge.
Not quite ready for the season of frozen rain droplets.

"... always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can..." Practical Magic
11-02-2017, 11:07 AM
(11-01-2017 06:11 AM)2Beers Wrote:  As Nung had stated a bit quiet in the Grill as of late. Hard to believe that today is the 1st of November, where did this year go?
Did I mention that heat at this time of the year is a truly wonderful thing? We run on propane heat and a outdoor wood furnace.
Wood firstand gas as back up (along with using it in summer to work the A/C unit and water heater). We had to replace the thermostat earlier this year on the gas side and this last weekend had to replace the wood burning one.
Things weren't working correctly and only to find out that when the guys who had replaced the gas thermostat didn't wire it up to work both thermostats.
Thank goodness its someone local and he came out to fix it and telling us it comes under warranty work and no charge.
Not quite ready for the season of frozen rain droplets.

Wow! That sounds like it was a confusing sequence but i am glad it is up and running properly.
I agree...where DID the year go???

11-13-2017, 10:32 PM
Its been rather quiet lately - just thought Id check in see how anyone at all is doing!

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-14-2017, 10:42 AM
Yeah!
Don't be so shy, everybody!

Smile

11-15-2017, 09:29 PM
Dont worry - IM NOT!!!

I just wish the rain would stop so I can get some more riding on the two wheeled sleigh

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Yesterday, 08:10 AM
Good morning all, Hope all is well. I am alive and kicking in NH where all the leaves are gone and the sky is gray...

Season's Greetings!
Yesterday, 11:23 AM
I thought of you B-Dubs the other night when Fireman and I attended a book reading/signing of one of our favorite authors(Michael Perry). We waited to purchase his two latest books in a physical bookstore (Books & Company in Oconomowoc).

"... always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can..." Practical Magic