Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Candy Sushi and sashimi
11-04-2010, 06:30 AM
RE: Candy Sushi and sashimi
I think by the time Ol' NBC got it in the mail it would be rotting flesh, not sushi.

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2010, 09:02 PM
(11-04-2010 06:30 AM)boomer Wrote:  I think by the time Ol' NBC got it in the mail it would be rotting flesh, not sushi.

Or frozen hard as a rock. It's getting colder every day here!

Find all posts by this user
11-04-2010, 09:33 PM
Oh Fornicate! You got a point. Fornicating rottin sushi is for the swine.

Don't talk smack about Total!!
11-04-2010, 09:48 PM
Despite my urge to distribute pickled gershins to the crum scramblers...

ramble on. it's not a felony to have freedom of speech, insert spooky soros vidjeo
joy kemosabi x v

best song evah!
a beautiful whip that keeps cracking!

ya'h mule

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqM9oIdqa3c&NR=1

vhipper scnappah
11-05-2010, 07:03 AM
Yeah but nettie has a point. Its getting a bit cooler here, although not particularly freezing yet. I say shove a toothpick in that sushi and throw it in the fondue pot!!!

11-05-2010, 11:47 AM
(11-05-2010 07:03 AM)boomer Wrote:  Yeah but nettie has a point. Its getting a bit cooler here, although not particularly freezing yet. I say shove a toothpick in that sushi and throw it in the fondue pot!!!

Now that would be interesting...chocolate covered fruit rollup on the outside, melted gummy fish on the inside.

11-05-2010, 12:07 PM
Don't give my kids ideas. They are already bugging dad to make his famous Permafrost chocolate chip cookies. This year I might do up a batch covered in chocolate mousse.

Although.....ya know, you might be on to something. Do up a batch of those for road trips or camping trips. They LOVE gummy justaboutanythingtheycanfind stuff.

11-05-2010, 12:27 PM
(11-05-2010 12:07 PM)boomer Wrote:  Don't give my kids ideas. They are already bugging dad to make his famous Permafrost chocolate chip cookies. This year I might do up a batch covered in chocolate mousse.

Although.....ya know, you might be on to something. Do up a batch of those for road trips or camping trips. They LOVE gummy justaboutanythingtheycanfind stuff.

Hey boomski! Your a very handsome man! Now I know who I'm talking too. I'm still waiting for my 15 yearold to show me how to put up a new picture.

Don't talk smack about Total!!
11-05-2010, 12:34 PM
Beauty is in the eye of the beerhold, er, I mean beeeeeholder - so thanks!

I figger it was time to start showing folks who The old Boomer Beast is. Its soooo easy if you can get into your control panel up at the top its very very easy. If you need help PM me and I can waltz ya thru it!

09-07-2012, 06:20 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2012 06:22 PM by 2Beers.)
So my youngest daughter finally shared the pictures of the sushi candy that her and my oldest daughter made for a family party we had in July.
I thought they turned out pretty well. Oh and yeah you really have to like sweet things to eat them.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

"... always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can..." Practical Magic