Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Need some Swaggabomb
02-08-2011, 08:26 PM
RE: Need some Swaggabomb
Well I just bought some swag...and that expensive signed book. Grace under Pressure shirt, since it was the first tour I saw.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2011, 12:48 AM
Awesome! The swaggabomb is in! Ahhh yea boyeeeeeeee! Gotz myself a black ones and a blues ones. Triple X X X for the cheeseman.

Thankyou Sir Brutus! Thankyou Sir Bubba!

Don't talk smack about Total!!
03-01-2011, 04:04 PM
(11-09-2010 04:50 PM)Mufasa Wrote:  Need a "one size fits moose"?

At least with XXXL the moose might be loose.

Sacred cows make the best hamburgers.

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughtnut... I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario that I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. To some skeptical friend, 'Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut, I've got the documentation right here... It's in my file at home. ...Under "D".'
03-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Yeah it's nice to see the shelves being replenished. As for the Hockey Jerseys well that's a different story. Those suckers are so exspensive that we will have to piggy back on a Rash...oops I meant Rush order in the fall but in time for the hockey season when my Montreal Canadiens will begin the defense of their Stanley Cup....So there! Also we will be adding new and improved mugs and tote bags and the ball caps will be much cooler too...The one thing I want to add that we don't have is Stickers....I'm talking to Greg today and I'll get a time frame on that. AND!!!!!! I want to start the waves and will ask Greg to have the mailout template in place by Friday, Monday at the latest. You ready? And by the way, I've got a Facebook page up and running....Look for Brutus McTrash.

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughtnut... I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario that I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. To some skeptical friend, 'Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut, I've got the documentation right here... It's in my file at home. ...Under "D".'
03-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Yeah it's nice to see the shelves being replenished. As for the Hockey Jerseys well that's a different story. Those suckers are so exspensive that we will have to piggy back on a Rash...oops I meant Rush order in the fall but in time for the hockey season when my Montreal Canadiens will begin the defense of their Stanley Cup....So there! Also we will be adding new and improved mugs and tote bags and the ball caps will be much cooler too...The one thing I want to add that we don't have is Stickers....I'm talking to Greg today and I'll get a time frame on that. AND!!!!!! I want to start the waves and will ask Greg to have the mailout template in place by Friday, Monday at the latest. You ready? And by the way, I've got a Facebook page up and running....Look for Brutus McTrash.

03-01-2011, 05:33 PM
Hey now Triple X X X can run small sometimes and they are prone to shrink to a feeble little
two X X. And that's just not as much fun Mufster! lol

I look forward to moe Swaggabomb in the future.
Looks like I'll be re-opening my FaceBook page.

Don't talk smack about Total!!
03-01-2011, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2011 06:26 PM by Boomer.)
(03-01-2011 04:12 PM)Brutus Wrote:  Yeah it's nice to see the shelves being replenished. As for the Hockey Jerseys well that's a different story. Those suckers are so exspensive that we will have to piggy back on a Rash...oops I meant Rush order in the fall but in time for the hockey season when my Montreal Canadiens will begin the defense of their Stanley Cup....So there! Also we will be adding new and improved mugs and tote bags and the ball caps will be much cooler too...The one thing I want to add that we don't have is Stickers....I'm talking to Greg today and I'll get a time frame on that. AND!!!!!! I want to start the waves and will ask Greg to have the mailout template in place by Friday, Monday at the latest. You ready? And by the way, I've got a Facebook page up and running....Look for Brutus McTrash.

Care to put your dinero where ya put yer dinner there Mr Canuck? I beg to differ.....its gonna be the Red Wings taking the Cup again. No doubt in my pea brained undershorts.

As for those.."beloved" jerseys....as long as ya get em, I have an excuse to get me one for Xmas. I been wanting one so bad I actually stooped to begging a friend of mine in Oregon who got one on the first pass to sell me his. He said even if the Second Coming were at hand....not a chance. So - I'll wait. I gotta put in a hardwood floor for me Mrs B upstairs anyway.

It could go my favorite team....The Black Hawks, but you need consistency.

As far as the mailouts - BRING IT! I think we're all kinda chompin at the bit. We might want to discuss a few details before we start but I think we all is anxiously awaiting fresh meat!

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-01-2011, 06:28 PM
(03-01-2011 04:12 PM)Brutus Wrote:  Yeah it's nice to see the shelves being replenished. As for the Hockey Jerseys well that's a different story. Those suckers are so exspensive that we will have to piggy back on a Rash...oops I meant Rush order in the fall but in time for the hockey season when my Montreal Canadiens will begin the defense of their Stanley Cup....So there! Also we will be adding new and improved mugs and tote bags and the ball caps will be much cooler too...The one thing I want to add that we don't have is Stickers....I'm talking to Greg today and I'll get a time frame on that. AND!!!!!! I want to start the waves and will ask Greg to have the mailout template in place by Friday, Monday at the latest. You ready? And by the way, I've got a Facebook page up and running....Look for Brutus McTrash.

I'm glad to see you amongst the friends on Facebook Brutus!

As far as the waves go, I think that I'm about as ready as I'll ever be. Bring it on! Smile

A party without cake is really just a meeting
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-01-2011, 06:59 PM

I'm with Boomer on this one..it will be the Red Wings Big Grin. As for the new waves...bring 'em on!! Cool
03-01-2011, 07:06 PM
Bring on the newbies!

Oooh, shopping, I must go shopping!