Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Need some Swaggabomb
03-09-2013, 09:10 AM
RE: Need some Swaggabomb
I got my shirt yesterday. The sizing is running a bit small. I'm so glad that I ordered it 1 size larger than what I wear.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2013, 07:29 AM
If you haven't seen the new raglan shirt, go take a look!
http://www.bubbawares.com/bubbawares/bubbas-raglan.html

06-20-2013, 05:50 PM
Hey Nettie- you get the new raglan? Looks of things all they got is XL. If those ar running small Im out.

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-20-2013, 07:57 PM
(06-20-2013 05:50 PM)Boomer Wrote:  Hey Nettie- you get the new raglan? Looks of things all they got is XL. If those ar running small Im out.

I ordered one today. I will let you know.

07-20-2013, 07:48 PM
(06-20-2013 07:57 PM)Nettie Wrote:  
(06-20-2013 05:50 PM)Boomer Wrote:  Hey Nettie- you get the new raglan? Looks of things all they got is XL. If those ar running small Im out.

I ordered one today. I will let you know.

I have the Large shirt and it fits.

07-20-2013, 08:24 PM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2013 08:26 PM by Gungawoman.)
I called Showtech to ask about sizing, because there have been some major issues. I talked to a very nice and helpful lady who gave me the measurements for the raglan shirt, which is men's sizing. I ordered a size medium. It came yesterday. Yay! I can wear it to the SLC concert! I tried it on and it was SO tight. Looked at the label and they sent a SMALL! ARRRGGG!

I called Showtech and had to leave my number on a recording. They're closed until Monday. Looks like I won't get the shirt in time.....

The lady I originally spoke with acknowledged that the women's shirts all ran small. I had her check the sizing on a Rush shirt, as well. I would have to order an XL on a woman's shirt. In real life, that would be HUGE!

FYI, the Rush merch and the BnG merch are right there together. Because the BnG is a separate "company", you cannot order Rush stuff and BnG stuff on the same order and pay 1 shipping charge, even though they are on the same shelf, in the same office.

Now, I'm worried that the larger raglan shirt will be much too long. I can hem it, but I would lose the crown emblem at the bottom. Grrrrrrr.......

They must think we're all a bunch of tall ganomes!

If I'd known you were French, I'd have worn galoshes...
07-21-2013, 06:25 AM
I will have to tuck mine in when I wear it. I am quite short!

07-26-2013, 09:18 PM
Well, I've hopefully ironed things out with Showtech. They're sending me out the right size Bubba raglan shirt---good!

It is scheduled to arrive by end of day Monday---bad!

We are leaving for Utah very early Monday AM, so I won't be able to wear it to the polka concert. Ah, well.....

02-11-2015, 10:46 PM
I believe we are in need of some nifty BnG stickers, like the one on Bamm Bamm's Lemon Slug.

02-12-2015, 12:54 PM
(02-11-2015 10:46 PM)Nettie Wrote:  I believe we are in need of some nifty BnG stickers, like the one on Bamm Bamm's Lemon Slug.

Yes! We need to get a hold of mgmt and procure some of those!