Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Need some Swaggabomb
07-07-2011, 12:05 PM
RE: Need some Swaggabomb
(07-07-2011 11:56 AM)Bageleth Wrote:  He's back and ready to party!

I just found out that a B&G shirt has been purchased on my behalf and will be delivered to my house, possibly this week!

Sweet!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2011, 12:48 PM
Can I be a SwaggerBomb model?

Don't talk smack about Total!!
07-07-2011, 04:14 PM
Sure, there could be some nudity. Are you comfortable with that?

Living the dream over here in Blighty
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-07-2011, 04:41 PM
(07-07-2011 04:14 PM)NWoBHM Wrote:  Sure, there could be some nudity. Are you comfortable with that?
lol

07-07-2011, 05:47 PM
(07-07-2011 12:48 PM)Neilbubbachuck Wrote:  Can I be a SwaggerBomb model?

You don't got the legs for it dude!

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-07-2011, 05:56 PM
Ha...Hey Boom, glad to hear that the generous girth have arrived. You'll have to send pics. I'm in the process of setting up a photo sharing site using Zenfolio. One of my ideas is to have a place where I can post pics of BnG fans in all their regalia. Not really interested in those in delicto fragrante shots ....well I'll never say never!

Sacred cows make the best hamburgers.

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughtnut... I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario that I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. To some skeptical friend, 'Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut, I've got the documentation right here... It's in my file at home. ...Under "D".'
07-07-2011, 06:02 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2011 06:03 PM by Gungawoman.)
(07-07-2011 04:41 PM)nettiesaur Wrote:  
(07-07-2011 04:14 PM)NWoBHM Wrote:  Sure, there could be some nudity. Are you comfortable with that?
lol

Do you forget you're talking to NBC?????
NWo, NWo, NWo Big Grin

I asked my hubby to get me a signed book for my birthday last May. He wanted to wait, and then they were sold out. This should probably go in the pet peeve thread, but I went on eBay and they were being sold for $300.00-$500.00!!! GrrrrrrAngry I'm getting myself some belated birthday swag!

If I'd known you were French, I'd have worn galoshes...
07-07-2011, 06:04 PM
What book was that Gunga? No promises but I'll check. Lemme know, k?

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughtnut... I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario that I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. To some skeptical friend, 'Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut, I've got the documentation right here... It's in my file at home. ...Under "D".'
07-07-2011, 06:04 PM
What book was that Gunga? No promises but I'll check. Lemme know, k?

07-07-2011, 06:05 PM
Why are all my posts doubles? Help everyone!