Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Miners in Chile
11-24-2010, 01:04 AM
Miners in Chile
I am reminded of the great gift of Grace that was poured out on the miners over in Chile tonight as I watch the CNN special with Anderson Cooper. Something that I must remember on Thanksgiving day. The reality of the whole incident just moves me toward an additude of Thanksgiving.

Don't talk smack about Total!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2010, 11:46 AM
RE: Miners in Chile
And as an update, the response to the option of contributing to The Cruz Roja (Chilean Red Cross) on Bubba's latest update to the "News, Weather and Sports" section on his home page has been very positive. So far we have collected over $4,300 and contributions continue to flow in. We will be sending out a check soon so if you'd like to contribute there is still time. And thanks everyone for making it such a positive effort.

Sacred cows make the best hamburgers.

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughtnut... I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario that I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. To some skeptical friend, 'Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut, I've got the documentation right here... It's in my file at home. ...Under "D".'
Find all posts by this user
12-14-2010, 08:07 AM
RE: Miners in Chile
I saw they were guests of Arsenal football team and Bobby Chalton over here in the UK the other day.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user