Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Posting New Threads
02-07-2010, 02:03 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2010 12:13 PM by Brutus.)
Posting New Threads
You also agree to abide by the following rules:

•You will not create a new thread (i.e. hit the "new thread" button) if that thread or a very similar/related one already exists. Always search for an existing thread to reply to, and only start a new one if you are sure the thread hasn't been discussed recently. (Search engine link is on every page of the forum).

•You will send all suggestions, complaints, compliments, etc. to an administrator or a moderator via private message. If applicable, please include a link to the topic or thread in question so we do not have to search for it. Messages of this nature posted on the boards will be ignored and deleted. If you have a question or comment about something unrelated to the Fan Forum, please write to us using the “Contact Us” link.

•Your avatar image will not exceed 100x100 pixels. For those unfamiliar with pixels, they are roughly half a millimetre in size. The image will not exceed 10 KB. Not every one is on high speed and images weighing more than 10 KB will lead to slowdowns for many. Images exceeding this weight will be automatically resized to meet these restrictions.

•You will provide a source link or credit for all stories and sources posted. Please do not post the whole article. Simply include a brief synopsis or the first paragraph along with the link.

•You will not confuse the message board with a search engine. This board is solely intended for discussion related to Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill. This is NOT a band site. For information outside of this parameter go to the appropriate band or fan site. This advice should be taken very seriously. Do not use this board to get other people to find information you could easily find yourself on a search engine such as Google.com or the above mentioned sites. So long as posts contribute positively to the discussion and are posted in a respectful manner, they are welcome here.

All these rules are necessary and were created to avoid foreseeable problems with the board.

Statements or postings which violate the above terms will be deleted upon discovery. Users who violate the Code of Conduct may receive a warning. Depending on the severity and frequency of violations, a user may lose his account temporarily or permanently. Account suspensions will be made at the sole discretion of site administrators. Users may not have more than one account.

Any user posting on this forum implicitly agrees to these rules regardless of whether they have been read or not.

Respectfully,

Bubba 'n' Brutus

Sacred cows make the best hamburgers.

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughtnut... I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario that I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. To some skeptical friend, 'Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut, I've got the documentation right here... It's in my file at home. ...Under "D".'
Find all posts by this user
05-25-2013, 06:34 PM
RE: Posting New Threads
Hello Everyone.
This is a friendly reminder to ALL of our members that while we encourage your participation in any of our threads, remember that we would like this to be a non band forum. If you have any of those urges to post something that might remotely be interpreted as a band forum post, we as the admin staff will take action, and we would like to avoid that if possible. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask an admin or a moderator and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Your understanding and patience is greatly appreciated!

El Puerco Espín
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed