Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The most important thing in this thread....
05-04-2010, 09:24 PM
RE: The most important thing in this thread....
(05-04-2010 01:47 AM)ePhilosopher9 Wrote:  moist imptent thing on this thread IS surely indeed the ability to photoize me.

again the html qualities of flash make hisashe hoda comic marvel in the wonder

???

I'm really starting to wonder if all is right in your world....seriously

I have no idea what this post has to do with this thread. Perhaps you can enlighten me?

Sacred cows make the best hamburgers.

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughtnut... I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario that I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. To some skeptical friend, 'Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut, I've got the documentation right here... It's in my file at home. ...Under "D".'
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2010, 01:48 AM
He is a Philosopher Brutus.Let him Philophasize...lol.
05-05-2010, 11:52 PM
I like the thumbnail photos in here. That would be a good default format for adding pics in here, if that's possible.
05-08-2010, 12:47 PM
(04-21-2010 10:38 AM)Brutus Wrote:  
(04-21-2010 10:33 AM)Dirk2112 Wrote:  No photo's ? ? ?

It didn't happen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dirk

I got photos when I opened it....

I'm suggesting to people that they compose their lengthier submissions in a word doc and the drop it into the forum as an attachment. That'll give you extra options too like spell check and bullets etc and will make scrolling through the forum easier. I'm not sure about uploading photos to the doc as the attachment size limitations might be restrictive. The images might have to be resized first. Try that and let me know how it works please.

B

Call me crazy but when i open a thread that is supposed to be a recipe i expect the first post to actually have a recipe in it. Kinda defeats the purpose of this forum.
05-08-2010, 07:16 PM
Yeah yer right. We discussed the idea of adding attachments early in the beta when I (B) was learning how to best post longer submissions. The concensus was to simply post everything in one reply and omit the usage of attachments. But I tend to get a bit long-winded sometimes and like the spell checking and editing options of Word and in cases like that will continue to post with attachments. Bottom line: Do what you want and we'll all still be happy... You may still be crazy after reading this response by the way

Sacred cows make the best hamburgers.

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughtnut... I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario that I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. To some skeptical friend, 'Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut, I've got the documentation right here... It's in my file at home. ...Under "D".'