Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best tea?
11-19-2011, 09:34 AM
RE: Best tea?
Are there any tasty teas that a chocolate loving teenager might want to drink when she gets a bad cold? My daughter has woken up rather froggy in the morning and she doesn't like tea.

A party without cake is really just a meeting
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2011, 10:58 AM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2011 10:58 AM by RN-PRN.)
There is one made by Celestial Seasonings she might like. It is a Chai called Chocolate Caramel Enchantment. Give it a whirl!! She might enjoy it.
Find all posts by this user
01-12-2014, 04:23 PM
As much as I love coffee, I'm also the type that will try almost any type of tea at least once. But two in particular I keep coming back to are:

Stash Double Bergamot Earl Grey Black (stronger than their standard Earl Grey)
Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla (true to its name, good for late at night when something caffeinated might not be the best idea)
01-13-2014, 07:12 AM
Tea has been the drink of late in our household. Fireman came down with pneumonia this last week so flavors like peppermint, orange mandarin, Lady Earl Grey, lemon and Sleepy Time have been the liquids of choice.

"... always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can..." Practical Magic