Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is your "food weakness"?
04-28-2011, 06:31 PM
RE: What is your "food weakness"?
TongueI love Baked Potatos with cheese and brocoli.
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2011, 06:50 AM
Right now.....Coffee

"... always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can..." Practical Magic
Find all posts by this user
04-29-2011, 07:13 AM
Is it normal to crave Lobster Bisque and Sushi?

"An Oasis of Solid Ground in an Endless Sea of Confusion"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-30-2011, 03:31 AM
Soda of any kind (except diet) - we never get it because we'll drink it right down. And cheese cubes. Any other kind of cheese lasts a while, but cheese cubes for some reason are gone the next day. Guess they're too pop-able!
04-30-2011, 04:48 AM
(04-28-2011 01:49 PM)boomer Wrote:  BAGEL!!!!! ACK!!!!!

I am already going thru Tillamook withdrawal! Few days back I was at the grocery store - and they DO have Tillamook Cheese - $15.69 for one two pound brick. Leggo my arm AND my leg!

Now I am craving ice cream. Tillamook ice cream.

Where on earth do you shop?? I get 2-pound bricks of Tillamook cheese for $5.99 at Safeway. That's for Medium cheddar. Sharp is a couple of dollars more. The ice cream is on sale right now, too.... oh, I'm in trouble. I adore their strawberry and triple chocolate flavors.

... in a world where I feel so small I can't stop thinking big!
04-30-2011, 06:50 AM
I love French VanillTonguea Capachino !
05-06-2011, 09:19 AM
Anything with Peanut Butter, especially chocolate. One of my favorite snacks is Peanut Butter sandwiched between 2 Saltine Crackers - none of that healthy, low sodium stuff. Oh, and a HUGE glass of milk.

I jumped the cliff with a dream to fly
Without knowing the weight of feathers
05-06-2011, 09:57 AM
(04-30-2011 04:48 AM)Scythe Matters Wrote:  

I am already going thru Tillamook withdrawal! Few days back I was at the grocery store - and they DO have Tillamook Cheese - $15.69 for one two pound brick. Leggo my arm AND my leg!

Where on earth do you shop?? I get 2-pound bricks of Tillamook cheese for $5.99 at Safeway. That's for Medium cheddar. Sharp is a couple of dollars more. The ice cream is on sale right now, too.... oh, I'm in trouble. I adore their strawberry and triple chocolate flavors.

He shoppeth not in the Pacific North West anymore. It's amazing that that cheese would be that expensive even where Boomer lives. I guess it truly is an imported cheese in his case

A party without cake is really just a meeting
05-06-2011, 01:54 PM
(05-06-2011 09:57 AM)Bageleth Wrote:  
(04-30-2011 04:48 AM)Scythe Matters Wrote:  

He shoppeth not in the Pacific North West anymore. It's amazing that that cheese would be that expensive even where Boomer lives. I guess it truly is an imported cheese in his case

Shoppeth not? I dont even live there any more!

That was at a grocery store in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and somebody is making a killing on cheese, because that appears to be the going proce OUTSIDE of Oregon. I remember getting those same bricks for four bucks at Safeway out by Hillsboro when we lived there in 1998. In fact - they used to have the big 5 pound bricks at Safeway, but I haven't seen those lately.

Ya know its warm enough I could go for a Widmer right now!

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
05-06-2011, 02:07 PM
I've found the 5 pound bricks at Costco for around $12.45. Actually a better deal than Winco has when you add it up.

Tillamook and Widmer.............sounds like the beginnings of a care package

A party without cake is really just a meeting