Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kahlua recipes
01-10-2011, 08:29 PM
Kahlua recipes
My husby has a brand new bottle on the counter and asked if I would post here and see if any of you had some mixed drink recipes for it.

A party without cake is really just a meeting
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2011, 07:49 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2011 07:51 AM by 2Beers.)
RE: Kahlua recipes
Well Bagel I do have a version to make your own Kahlua, but it take 6 to 8 weeks of patience before drinking. Here a few recipes for you to try.

The old stand by White Russian : 1oz. Vodka, 1/2 oz Kahlua, 1/2 oz cream - Pour over ice and serve.

Equal parts : 1. Kahlua, Bailey's Irish Cream, White Creme de' Cocoa
2. Kahlua, Bailey's Irish Cream, Amaretto
3. Kahlua, Bailey's Irish Cream, Grand Marnier, Vodka, Frangelico
Pour over ice, lightly stir and serve

1 oz Rum, 1/2 oz Kahlua, 2 scoops of ice cream(any flavor you'd like i.e. vanilla, chocolate,or ??) - Then blend and serve.
1 oz Blueberry Schnapps, 1/2 oz Kahlua pour over ice, then fill the rest of glass with cream, stir lightly and serve

Expresso Martini- 1/2 oz Chocolate Vodka, 1/2 oz Godiva Dark Chocolate Liqueur, 1/4 oz Amaretto, 1/4 oz Kahlua, 1 tsp.Bailey's Irish Cream. Place all ingredients into a shaker with ice, shake well then pour into glasses. Top off each glass with whipped cream and a dusting of cocoa powder.

Chocolate Martini - 1 oz Kahlua, 1/2 oz Frangelico, 1/4 oz Vanilla Vodka, 1 to 2 oz Chocolate Milk
Put the ingredients into a shaker with ice. Drizzle into the glasses some chocolate syrup. Shake well and pour into glasses.

I hope this helps Smile

"... always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can..." Practical Magic
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply