Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Photography
03-14-2011, 01:48 PM
Photography
Here ya go fellas. I have been a bit busy with school. I do like the idea of a photography thread and enjoy taking pictures when I can. Feel free to post away...I will try to get some of mine up when time allows Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2011, 01:59 PM
RE: Photography
(03-14-2011 01:48 PM)RN-PRN Wrote:  Here ya go fellas. I have been a bit busy with school. I do like the idea of a photography thread and enjoy taking pictures when I can. Feel free to post away...I will try to get some of mine up when time allows Smile

Thanks ever so much RN - Rey and I and the rest of the "Grillers" can get photo`ing!Wink

Living the dream over here in Blighty
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-14-2011, 02:05 PM
Whoo Hoo!!!! Smile

A party without cake is really just a meeting
03-14-2011, 02:08 PM
I'll post a few later, but this is a great idea.....because this digital thing throws me for a loop.

[Image: silvdolf.gif]
03-14-2011, 02:30 PM
Just remember to link to your flicker or photobucket or snapfish(or other online photo) account, otherwise it will eat up space on the board.

Rules. We have rules.
03-14-2011, 04:44 PM
Another good point that was brought to our attention by Mufasa is that that sites are notorious for Trojans, and that we all need to make sure have good protection from viruses and trolling software before posting our links to the thread.

A party without cake is really just a meeting
03-14-2011, 05:21 PM
(03-14-2011 04:44 PM)Bageleth Wrote:  Another good point that was brought to our attention by Mufasa is that that sites are notorious for Trojans, and that we all need to make sure have good protection from viruses and trolling software before posting our links to the thread.

Use Apple Macs.......PC`s are bug ridden..........

03-14-2011, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2011 05:28 PM by Mufasa.)
I beg to differ - Since I built this beast, I have never had a Trojan or any sort of bug make it past my defenses.
Although I do like the Macs...

Most of us are so caught up in life that we forget to live it.
03-14-2011, 05:30 PM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2011 05:31 PM by Mufasa.)
Quick test:

http://community.webshots.com/user/beowolfff

This is my old Webshots account folder. Let me know if it causes you any grief trying to enter.
Also - please let me know if you encounter any issues with bugs, etc. and I will move accordingly.

*click on "Life as I know it"

Most of us are so caught up in life that we forget to live it.
03-14-2011, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2011 05:42 PM by NWoBHM.)
(03-14-2011 05:28 PM)Mufasa Wrote:  I beg to differ - Since I built this beast, I have never had a Trojan or any sort of bug make it past my defenses.
Although I do like the Macs...

Love Macs too - although if I am honest I know my way faster around a PC than a Mac. Bill Gates might be a clever bloke when it comes to software development and globilisation, but he his pants when it comes to design, Jobs kicks his $ss with that!

So did you build your PC, or are you affliliated with the Grill defence system?? Dont forget Cyberdine Systems...........
(03-14-2011 05:30 PM)Mufasa Wrote:  Quick test:

http://community.webshots.com/user/beowolfff

This is my old Webshots account folder. Let me know if it causes you any grief trying to enter.
Also - please let me know if you encounter any issues with bugs, etc. and I will move accordingly.

*click on "Life as I know it"

Well I had a go mate, but did not see the "life as I know it" folder, and as far as I know I didnt get zapped with anything. I am on the PC however at the moment, and not the mighty Mac Book Pro!!!