Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
You want pictures? I'll give you pictures!
07-12-2011, 06:02 AM
RE: You want pictures? I'll give you pictures!
Mmmmmm looks good! If I show Mr.2beers he'll be wanting to put some on our smoker this weekend.

"... always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can..." Practical Magic
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2011, 09:42 PM
::::taking a bow for Mr. SM:::: Big Grin

... in a world where I feel so small I can't stop thinking big!
10-16-2011, 08:24 PM
So as our fun filled weekend came to close with Boomer and Mr.2Beers baled our hayfield ...err lawn he sighed and I said how about putting something on the smoker. So onto the smoker these chickens went.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

"... always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can..." Practical Magic
10-17-2011, 06:28 AM
Next time I come when its warm I'm brining a piece of a$$ with me to toss in that smoker....a nice big pork butt on there would so rawk!

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-17-2011, 10:14 AM
MUST....EAT....MEAT....(drool)

If I'd known you were French, I'd have worn galoshes...
10-17-2011, 05:32 PM
I'd risk another near security crisis to fly to Wisconsin for that. I had "fun" at airport security in Sioux Falls. What I learned: don't buy a new book at the airport, and keep your sausage in plain view LOL

"I will quietly resist."
10-17-2011, 05:48 PM
LOL!!! as you hear "Madam would you please step this way for a brief moment" Smile

10-17-2011, 08:37 PM
I sure am glad I got you a BIG sausage! Maybe I should ask if handcuffs were involved?

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
10-17-2011, 09:45 PM
2Beers, were you there? LOL that's exactly how it went!
Sorry, Boomer, no cuffs. I didn't have time to play, I had a plane to catch LOL It took two regulars and a supervisor to determine that the suspicious item was indeed "just a sausage". I think they were just jealous of my sausage! It WAS a big sausage, and it was really good Wink

"I will quietly resist."
10-17-2011, 10:42 PM
(10-17-2011 09:45 PM)Entre Nous Wrote:  2Beers, were you there? LOL that's exactly how it went!
Sorry, Boomer, no cuffs. I didn't have time to play, I had a plane to catch LOL It took two regulars and a supervisor to determine that the suspicious item was indeed "just a sausage". I think they were just jealous of my sausage! It WAS a big sausage, and it was really good Wink

Maybe it was close to their break time and they realized that they had forgotten to bring a snack! "You detain her and I'll confiscate the sausage! See you in the break room in 10 minutes!" LOL

A party without cake is really just a meeting