Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Bar
03-27-2011, 12:04 PM
RE: The Bar
Does this place have a karaoke machine? I know some folks who like to sing........

A party without cake is really just a meeting
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2011, 12:06 PM
(03-27-2011 12:04 PM)Bageleth Wrote:  Does this place have a karaoke machine? I know some folks who like to sing........

Check the closet in the back room. There might be one in there. This place being new, I haven't had a chance to check, but I thought I ordered one.

Find all posts by this user
03-27-2011, 12:09 PM
(03-27-2011 12:06 PM)nettiesaur Wrote:  
(03-27-2011 12:04 PM)Bageleth Wrote:  Does this place have a karaoke machine? I know some folks who like to sing........

Check the closet in the back room. There might be one in there. This place being new, I haven't had a chance to check, but I thought I ordered one.

Cool!

Oh, there's a pool table in the back!

03-27-2011, 12:11 PM
(03-27-2011 12:09 PM)Bageleth Wrote:  
(03-27-2011 12:06 PM)nettiesaur Wrote:  

Cool!

Oh, there's a pool table in the back!

Big screen t.v and recliners on the other side of the room, for those events when a t.v. is needed.

03-27-2011, 12:13 PM
(03-27-2011 06:38 AM)2Beers Wrote:  Barkeep pull me another please and Rey I believe it's your turn.

Errr…um….I seem to have forgot my wallet, but I am good for it, trust me! Hey Bubba, open me up a tab, will ya?

This is a great idea, looks nice in here. Great stories so far, I like it. After my stories in the coffee thread, you have to be tired of mine by now, but maybe I can whip up another one later. I have to do taxes today. Sad

Its early, so I have to start out easy, just some beer for now. Or maybe I need to make it grape Nehi like Radar used to have?

-Rey

Well-weathered leather, hot metal and oil, the scented country air..
03-27-2011, 12:15 PM
(03-27-2011 12:13 PM)Rey Wrote:  
(03-27-2011 06:38 AM)2Beers Wrote:  Barkeep pull me another please and Rey I believe it's your turn.

Errr…um….I seem to have forgot my wallet, but I am good for it, trust me! Hey Bubba, open me up a tab, will ya?

This is a great idea, looks nice in here. Great stories so far, I like it. After my stories in the coffee thread, you have to be tired of mine by now, but maybe I can whip up another one later. I have to do taxes today. Sad

Its early, so I have to start out easy, just some beer for now. Or maybe I need to make it grape Nehi like Radar used to have?

-Rey

actually, your stories in the coffee thread, and the beverage requests in the introduction thread, gave me the idea for this thread.
your stories are not boring.

03-27-2011, 12:16 PM
Quote:Hey Bubba, open me up a tab, will ya?

LOLBig Grin

Living the dream over here in Blighty
03-27-2011, 12:28 PM
(03-27-2011 12:16 PM)NWoBHM Wrote:  
Quote:Hey Bubba, open me up a tab, will ya?

LOLBig Grin

There are now 500 members here at Bubba's!

03-27-2011, 12:31 PM
I'm new 'round these parts. Hey, can I have a Tom Collins? It brings back mem'ries of Puerto Vallarta, spring of '09. Me and my best boyfriend were having the time of our lives, drinking Tom Collins on the beach at high noon... he broke up with me last Thursday. I flutter back and forth between tears and laughter. It was good while it lasted, but everything has an expiration date, I believe. Can I have another?

"Stop the motor of the world."
03-27-2011, 12:37 PM
I'm sorry! Here, this one's on me!