Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Bar
05-07-2017, 10:50 PM
Photo RE: The Bar
(05-02-2017 09:22 AM)Sunset Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 10:48 PM)burma.girl Wrote:  In the meantime, puhleeeze accept my mea culpa, and a round of fancy-schmancy drinks on me! [Nettie, where's that key to the speshull cabinet??] Big GrinBig Grin

Day 1

My "guilting the pure of heart in order to obtain free alcohol " plan is working flawlessly.
Muaaaaaahahahahaha....
Big Grin

Blah blah blah....yada yada yada!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2017, 05:58 AM
RE: The Bar
Good Morning middle of the week all.
The kettle is on and the coffee is brewing.
Now begins the waiting game for the future grand babe to make his arrival. Lots of speculation on the date(due date is supposed to be the 17th), but I figure anytime after today is fair game as there is a full moon. My thoughts are with the ebb and pull of the tide should be enough to encourage things. When the little guy does arrive we will have to talk to Nettie about letting us have the key to the locked cabinet here in the bar. Wink

"... always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can..." Practical Magic
05-12-2017, 08:09 PM
(05-10-2017 05:58 AM)2Beers Wrote:  Good Morning middle of the week all.
The kettle is on and the coffee is brewing.
Now begins the waiting game for the future grand babe to make his arrival. Lots of speculation on the date(due date is supposed to be the 17th), but I figure anytime after today is fair game as there is a full moon. My thoughts are with the ebb and pull of the tide should be enough to encourage things. When the little guy does arrive we will have to talk to Nettie about letting us have the key to the locked cabinet here in the bar. Wink

I am sure that could be arranged!Big Grin

05-20-2017, 08:34 AM
Happy Saturday!.... and No, the baby has not arrived.
He's now over due by 3 days as of today. Later today the mommy-to-be and I are going to due some rummage sale and thrift shopping, with the hopes that while we are out and about the little one will decide to make his arrival. ( Fireman is secretly hoping the little guy holds out until tomorrow as it's his annual orbit around the sun day celebration ).

"... always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can..." Practical Magic
05-21-2017, 01:22 PM
Rob Plant walked into my local today. Had a good chat with him and he shook my hand. Nice bloke. Talked about O2 concert and Jimmy. Excellent.

Living the dream over here in Blighty
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-22-2017, 05:40 AM
How neat, NWo.

05-22-2017, 06:16 AM
I was so pleased. I knew he was a local lad and heard so many stories of Rob being in pubs but never thought he would come to mine. It was sort of perfect as I was the only one at the bar when he walked in. I apologised for being a Fan Boy and he laughed. I wish I had asked for a photo but constantly going through my mind was what I had read from Bubba and how he likes to be left alone.
It's amazing how a normally eloquent 55 year old (me) turned into a tongue tied babbling fool.

05-27-2017, 06:01 PM
Nettie, could we please have the key to the special cupboard.
Fireman and I are so very thrilled to say the grand babe made his arrival at 6:57 this morning weighing in at 7lb and 9oz and 20 inches in length.
New mommy and baby are healthy and fine and the SIL is a very happy new daddy.

Yesterday, 01:38 AM
Excellent news.