Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HE' s D E A D
05-01-2011, 10:29 PM
HE' s D E A D
What great news!! HE's DEAD and that is so very wonderful. A death that should have happened a long time ago. A big fat shot of the Mac to the hero that graped his butt!

U.S.A.!!!! U.S.A.!!!!!U.S.A!!!!!

Hey bin laden, I guess Jesus does exist huh? Pick on Him now buddy.

Don't talk smack about Total!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2011, 10:34 PM
RE: HE' s D E A D
Finally Osama made his way to the pearly gates. There, he is greeted by George Washington.

"How dare you attack the nation I helped conceive!" yells Mr. Washington, slapping Osama in the face. Patrick Henry comes up from behind: "You wanted to end the Americans' liberty, so they gave you death!" Henry punches Osama on the nose. James Madison comes up next, and says, "This is why I allowed the Federal government to provide for the common defense!" He drops a large weight on Osama's knee.

Osama is subject to similar beatings from John Randolph of Roanoke, James Monroe and 65 other 18th-century American revolutionaries. As he writhes on the ground, Thomas Jefferson picks him up to hurl him back toward the gate where he is to be judged.

As Osama awaits his journey to his final very hot destination, he screams, "This is not what I was promised!"

Saint Peter replies: "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you. What did you think I said?"

"Life ain't like books.
Books got somebody writin' 'em and tryin' to entertain ya.
Life is more like a set of Legos.
Unless you take care of 'em, you lose a few pieces and you end up steppin' on 'em with bare feet.
You gotta take care of your life."
~Laura Moncur
05-01-2011, 10:51 PM
Perfect! Love thatWink

But I wonder if he brought his sunscreen?

I imagine that his skinny butt is about a billion or so degrees right about now. Have a nice long summer pal. Gonna be a hot one.

05-02-2011, 02:25 AM
(05-01-2011 10:34 PM)HardwareGrl Wrote:  Finally Osama made his way to the pearly gates. There, he is greeted by George Washington.

"How dare you attack the nation I helped conceive!" yells Mr. Washington, slapping Osama in the face. Patrick Henry comes up from behind: "You wanted to end the Americans' liberty, so they gave you death!" Henry punches Osama on the nose. James Madison comes up next, and says, "This is why I allowed the Federal government to provide for the common defense!" He drops a large weight on Osama's knee.

Osama is subject to similar beatings from John Randolph of Roanoke, James Monroe and 65 other 18th-century American revolutionaries. As he writhes on the ground, Thomas Jefferson picks him up to hurl him back toward the gate where he is to be judged.

As Osama awaits his journey to his final very hot destination, he screams, "This is not what I was promised!"

Saint Peter replies: "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you. What did you think I said?"

There's the one I was looking for!!! Thank you.

... in a world where I feel so small I can't stop thinking big!
05-02-2011, 03:09 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2011 03:10 AM by NWoBHM.)
Blimey - I read it here at the Grill first....That must feel as though a ghost has finally been exorcised - It is strange to reflect that a man can hide for 10 years with the World and all it`s technology out there looking for him.

I hope it accelerates peace now......

Living the dream over here in Blighty
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-02-2011, 06:37 AM
Does Osama go to Dantes last level of hell reserved for betrayal?

"An Oasis of Solid Ground in an Endless Sea of Confusion"
05-02-2011, 07:15 AM
I have some things I want to say about this. Death is something that is never a real celebration. Remember too, that there were civilian casualties, but in this case, I must say - HUAH! And it was my Navy boys that got him! FINALLY!!!

I am so reminded, though, of all those kids that have died - over 5000 US troops alone, in this damn war. I hope and pray that every country who has sent troops to this war can begin to think about bringing all the troops home. I am so sick of burying kids - young men who only cared about playing baseball when 9/11 occurred. Young women whose only concern was how pretty they looked in that new dress. I am so sick of watching moms and dads grieve because they sacrificed their children. I am tired of watching our kids die for you and for me.

I know I shouldn't ramble, but this is something near and dear to me. Wait a minute though.....I smell.....is that rotten bacon cooking?

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
05-02-2011, 09:29 AM
While we can certainly be thankful that he won't be leading any additional violent plans...I just wonder if his death will have any significance towards lasting peace.

"One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating"
05-02-2011, 09:30 AM
Well..... I don't celebrate anyone's death, however, I think that this particular "bully" wasn't going to be stopped in any other manner. It's not like you could sit down and hash out your differences with this guy and a mediator.

A party without cake is really just a meeting
05-02-2011, 11:15 AM
Ding dong the witch is dead the witch is dead the witch is dead, ding dong the wicked witch is dead.