Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Arry's in Montebello Ca
04-23-2010, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2011 02:28 PM by Asian Rush Fan.)
Arry's in Montebello Ca
There is a joint in Montebello Ca, called Arry's Burgers ( http://www.yelp.com/biz/arrys-super-burger-montebello ). It's in the lines of Jim's Burgers and it is deeelishus. When you enter into the joint from the back, you would see a room full of booths all facing north and south. Then the waft of bacon, burgers and fries hits your olfactory, your senses reel if you're a vegan. If you're a meat eater, you mouth waters.

As you're walking north towards the cashier, you hang a quick right and you are in front of the cashier. Behind the cashier is the grill. Full disclosure is their mantra, because the aroma is matched to the food you are seeing and your mouth is like a dam bursting with saliva. As you approach the cashier, the nice cashier, I believe he's from turkey, asks what you would like. I usually get the bacon double cheese burger, fries and a small coke. The drink is free refills and the ice is not the big cube but the small bite-size-hail cubes in your cup. The fries are regular sized fries cooked just right, and you have the option of ketchup or the latest craze, 1,000 Island or Ranch Dressing on the side. Arry's is not chintzy on their fries, because, the plate is covered with fries.

After paying for your meal, you sit down and chat. you sip on your soda and wait. While you're waiting, you could smell the greasy pastrami sandwich, drenched in pastrami fat, with mustard and pickles. You can also smell the fish sandwich and a plethora of tastes your olfactory craves. Then after about 10 or so minutes, the nice cashier calls your number, give you your meal, smiles and tells you to enjoy. You then walk to your booth and sit down.

There is a mountain of fries, your hamburger is dripping and your coke is waiting for you to eat this meal. You pick up the burger, guide it towards your mouth, you see the buns, burgers, shredded lettuce, onion coming to your face and you close your eyes, place the burger in your mouth, bite and your 10,000 taste buds screams with delight as you bite down, chew, and feel the juices squirt in your mouth and your senses go wild. The aroma is powerful and finally you taste what you smelled coming in to the restaurant and chew. What seems like a life time of oral pleasure (think clean people), you swallow the burger as it slides down your throat and into your tummy.

The fries' effect is also similar as you pick one up, dip in your favorite condiment and chew. The taste is so wonderful it's like what heaven should be like.

You wash it down with a cold coke and continue eating.

After about 30 minutes when all the food is gone, you get a tummy ache because it is soooooooooooooo big! I hope you visit Arrys and enjoy their meal

http://www.yelp.com/biz/arrys-super-burger-montebello

P.S. I'm hungry.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2010, 04:16 PM
RE: Arry's in Montebello Ca
(04-23-2010 03:06 PM)Asian Rush Fan Wrote:  There is a joint in Montebello Ca, called Arry's Burgers ( http://www.yelp.com/biz/arrys-super-burger-montebello ). It's in the lines of Jim's Burgers and it is deeelishus. When you enter into the joint from the back, you would see a room full of booths all facing north and south. Then the waft of bacon, burgers and fries hits your olfactory, your sense reel if you're a vegan. If you're a meat eater, you mouth waters.

As you're walking north towards the cashier, you hang a quick right and you are in front of the cashier. Behind the cashier is the grill. Full disclosure is their mantra, because the aroma is matched to the food you are seeing and your mouth is like a dam bursting with saliva. As you approach the cashier, the nice cashier, I believe he's from turkey, asks what you would like. I usually get the bacon double cheese burger, fried and a small coke. The drink is free refills and the ice is not the big cube but the small bite-size-hail cubes in your cup. The fries are regular sized fries cooked just right, and you have the option of ketchup or the latest craze, 1,000 Island or Ranch Dressing on the side. Arry's is not chintzy on their fries, because, the plate is covered with fries.

After paying for your meal, you sit down and chat. you sip on your soda and wait. While you're waiting, you could smell the greasy pastrami sandwich, drenched in pastrami fat, with mustard and pickles. You can also smell the fish sandwich and a plethora of tastes your olfactory craves. Then after about 10 or so minutes, the nice cashier calls your number, give you your meal, smiles and tells you to enjoy. You then walk to your booth and sit down.

There is a mountain of fries, your hamburger is dripping and your coke is waiting for you to eat this meal. You pick up the burger, guide it towards your mouth, you see the buns, burgers, shredded lettuce, onion coming to your face and you close your eyes, place the burger in your mouth, bite and your 10,000 taste buds screams with delight as you bite down, chew, and feel the juices squirt in your mouth and your senses go wild. The aroma is powerful and finally you taste what you smelled coming in to the restaurant and chew. What seems like a life time of oral pleasure (think clean people), you swallow the burger as it slides down your throat and into your tummy.

The fries' effect is also similar as you pick one up, dip in your favorite condiment and chew. The taste is so wonderful it's like what heaven should be like.

After about 30 minutes when all the food is gone, you get a tummy ache because it is soooooooooooooo big! I hope you visit Arrys and enjoy their meal

Wow! That's all I got.....

I repeat.....Wow...anyone else get stirring in their loins?

P.S. I'm hungry.

Sacred cows make the best hamburgers.

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughtnut... I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario that I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. To some skeptical friend, 'Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut, I've got the documentation right here... It's in my file at home. ...Under "D".'
04-23-2010, 05:29 PM
RE: Arry's in Montebello Ca
(04-23-2010 04:16 PM)Brutus Wrote:  
(04-23-2010 03:06 PM)Asian Rush Fan Wrote:  There is a joint in Montebello Ca, called Arry's Burgers ( http://www.yelp.com/biz/arrys-super-burger-montebello ). It's in the lines of Jim's Burgers and it is deeelishus. When you enter into the joint from the back, you would see a room full of booths all facing north and south. Then the waft of bacon, burgers and fries hits your olfactory, your sense reel if you're a vegan. If you're a meat eater, you mouth waters.

As you're walking north towards the cashier, you hang a quick right and you are in front of the cashier. Behind the cashier is the grill. Full disclosure is their mantra, because the aroma is matched to the food you are seeing and your mouth is like a dam bursting with saliva. As you approach the cashier, the nice cashier, I believe he's from turkey, asks what you would like. I usually get the bacon double cheese burger, fried and a small coke. The drink is free refills and the ice is not the big cube but the small bite-size-hail cubes in your cup. The fries are regular sized fries cooked just right, and you have the option of ketchup or the latest craze, 1,000 Island or Ranch Dressing on the side. Arry's is not chintzy on their fries, because, the plate is covered with fries.

Wow! That's all I got.....

I repeat.....Wow...anyone else get stirring in their loins?

P.S. I'm hungry.

Mr. Brutus,

I wish you could come by and I'll treat you to a burger or a gigantic burrito or a sloppy pastrami. Oh and they serve breakfast all day.