Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Foods we can't stand ...
07-07-2011, 06:17 PM
RE: Foods we can't stand ...
Rocky Mountain Oysters anyone? I know that scores a perfect TEN on my ICKOMETER!

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2011, 08:54 PM
^^^Have you tried them?
Find all posts by this user
07-07-2011, 11:41 PM
(07-07-2011 06:17 PM)boomer Wrote:  Rocky Mountain Oysters anyone? I know that scores a perfect TEN on my ICKOMETER!

My Grandfather had them once. Said they were a bit like chicken gizzards only a little more tender. Me, I don't think they are on my "try it" list. Confused

... in a world where I feel so small I can't stop thinking big!
07-08-2011, 06:15 AM
I had one bite - without my knowledge or consent. Seems I was being "rewarded" and ended up getting something I didn't want. After about a minute it came right back out too.

Or maybe that was the beer?

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
07-08-2011, 12:20 PM
Anyone else notice how these kinds of conversations get started during dinner? Gross foods, road kill, open heart surgery, etc. My theory is that they must somehow be a digestive aid. I type this while reading and eating lunch.

Shifting & Drifting
07-08-2011, 01:29 PM
(07-08-2011 12:20 PM)BrianW Wrote:  Anyone else notice how these kinds of conversations get started during dinner? Gross foods, road kill, open heart surgery, etc. My theory is that they must somehow be a digestive aid. I type this while reading and eating lunch.

oh, the folks at work know NOT to get into these conversations at the lunch table...I've been very close to barfing quite often. They start talking about the gross stuff the kids have done, and I have to excuse myself...Of course there'll be another month or so before that happens again.

Now, another thing I can't stand: anchovies. No dead fish on my pizza, thank you!

07-08-2011, 02:28 PM
(07-08-2011 12:20 PM)BrianW Wrote:  Anyone else notice how these kinds of conversations get started during dinner? Gross foods, road kill, open heart surgery, etc. My theory is that they must somehow be a digestive aid. I type this while reading and eating lunch.

An effective, non-habit forming appetite suppressant! Smile
07-08-2011, 08:00 PM
Sweet potato fries ought to be outlaw. I just had them for dinner and never again. They have no crunch like regular french fries.
07-08-2011, 08:35 PM
(07-08-2011 08:00 PM)Phillip Wrote:  Sweet potato fries ought to be outlaw. I just had them for dinner and never again. They have no crunch like regular french fries.

Thats cause you didn't deep fryem boy, don't you know how to eat healthy?

Well-weathered leather, hot metal and oil, the scented country air..
07-08-2011, 09:57 PM
(07-08-2011 02:28 PM)Dee Wrote:  

An effective, non-habit forming appetite suppressant! Smile

Don't ever eat a meal with a bunch of nurses Angel Guarantee you will lose your appetite Big Grin