Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IOTD awards
07-11-2011, 07:42 PM
RE: IOTD awards
(07-11-2011 09:12 AM)burma.girl Wrote:  
(07-09-2011 01:44 PM)nettiesaur Wrote:  Two from grocery shopping today:
Nominee A: The bag boy.
I had purchased one of those bags that keep items cold because it's almost 90 degrees here today. He opened it up and said "Do you want your cold items in this bag?"

Similar sitch....go to the local grocery for the express purpose of buying several reusable shopping bags. I was not paying attention to bag boy at the checkout, so when I turn towards him after paying, I see he's bagged my reusable bags in....a plastic bag. Really?!

Ooooohhh, I think I might have hurt something laughing......Big Grin

"Life ain't like books.
Books got somebody writin' 'em and tryin' to entertain ya.
Life is more like a set of Legos.
Unless you take care of 'em, you lose a few pieces and you end up steppin' on 'em with bare feet.
You gotta take care of your life."
~Laura Moncur
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2011, 10:27 PM
((((((shaking head)))))
LOL

A party without cake is really just a meeting
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-12-2011, 06:32 AM
Dude doing 30MPH in a 45MPH area. Before I noticed, I was up on his tail and HE had the nerve to give me the slow down sign!! Slow drivers can be just as dangerous as nut job speeders, IMHO.

I jumped the cliff with a dream to fly
Without knowing the weight of feathers
07-12-2011, 05:44 PM
The people who drive the same speed no matter what the speed limit is drive me crazy!
09-13-2012, 02:39 PM
Observed at the conclusion of peewee football practice yesterday evening...

Irate dad: WTF???? You didn't put my son in at QB the whole practice!!! @#$%!!! You %$#$^*^$%ing @#$%&^%$!!!!!!

Coach: Sir, your son came up to me before practice and told me he doesn't want to play QB anymore...

Way to communicate with your son mr irate dad...here's your award.

To ask why we cook is to ask why the leaves fall...
09-14-2012, 02:29 AM
Wow. Nice going SuperDad Dodgy

I nominate all of the annoying riders on the Big Island on Labor Day weekend. Nearly every one of them had those danged noisy mufflers. I believe it was a wise man who said, "No, they don't save lives they just piss people off!"

There were, however, some quite polite and quiet riders, too. To them I gave the universal rider salute "V" and they returned it.

... in a world where I feel so small I can't stop thinking big!
09-14-2012, 08:07 AM
If loud pipes save lives, just imagine what learning to ride the thing properly will do.Wink

To ask why we cook is to ask why the leaves fall...
09-14-2012, 11:34 AM
Edumakate yurself FIRST - learn to ride properly - save the pipes for drag racing.

But I do see this on police reports "Officer - I just never HEARD that bike".....so maybe we need to take away their cell phones and stereos??

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-14-2012, 06:32 PM
First day of school. Lets test administration and Mr. Counselor by going out and getting so stoned its obvious to everyone in the building that your stoned because of the blue cloud circling your head. When you and your car get searched they find airsoft pistols, a weapons violation for sure. Day one, decent student not only suspended for Substance policy violation but now has to go before the school board because of the weapons policy violation. His excuse ... I wanted to get the quickest suspension in school history and I just forgot about the pistols. Captain DA for sure. However, ...

Student has a free block block 3. They go home get HAMMERED! Show up to class and are surprised when the teacher calls admin and busts them for being drunk. Denies it all afternoon long until parents and cops come in and she blows a 1.2. OOOHH no, you were not drunk ... WTF?!

Bad decision lead to good interventions though. Not many good treatment facilities around, but something is better than nothing and they both are getting help. They could have just told me they needed treatment I would have arranged it voluntarily ...

November is now MOvember. Knowledge is POWER and the Mustache is KING. Support mens Health and my Mustache farm here: http://mobro.co/counselor
09-14-2012, 10:10 PM
Come on Natural Selection! Do your thing! Sheesh...Dodgy

Love and respect...
Turn up the music and smile!
ASSTA Member