Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Terms of Use/Code of Conduct
07-25-2011, 12:00 PM
Terms of Use/Code of Conduct
Quote:When communicating online please pay careful attention to how you use your words. If in disagreement with someone else’s opinion please keep in mind it is more respectful and polite to take issue with the comments rather than the person who made them.

When using Bubba’s Bar ‘n’ Grill Fan Forum you agree not to post any of the following material:
 Any communication that would harass, belittle, humiliate, threaten or cause embarrassment to a fellow member.
 Material that contains vulgar, obscene, sexual or indecent language or images.
 Statements that are bigoted, hateful or racially offensive.
 Any communication that contains spam, unauthorized copyrighted material, unauthorized personal information, advertising or any form of commercial solicitation.
 Avoid repeatedly posting off-topic messages in a topical message board.
So…keep it clean, respect other members and stay on topic. This forum is moderated. Statements or postings which violate the above terms will be deleted upon discovery. Users who violate the Code of Conduct may receive a warning. Depending on the severity and frequency of violations, a user may lose his account temporarily or permanently. Account suspensions will be made at the sole discretion of the site administrators. Users may not have more than one account.

So we can't make fun of P.M. Stephen Harper? Just wondering
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2011, 12:38 PM
RE: Terms of Use/Code of Conduct
(07-25-2011 12:00 PM)Asian Rush Fan Wrote:  
Quote:When communicating online please pay careful attention to how you use your words. If in disagreement with someone else’s opinion please keep in mind it is more respectful and polite to take issue with the comments rather than the person who made them.

When using Bubba’s Bar ‘n’ Grill Fan Forum you agree not to post any of the following material:
 Any communication that would harass, belittle, humiliate, threaten or cause embarrassment to a fellow member.
 Material that contains vulgar, obscene, sexual or indecent language or images.
 Any communication that contains spam, unauthorized copyrighted material, unauthorized personal information, advertising or any form of commercial solicitation.
So…keep it clean, respect other members and stay on topic. This forum is moderated. Statements or postings which violate the above terms will be deleted upon discovery. Users who violate the Code of Conduct may receive a warning. Depending on the severity and frequency of violations, a user may lose his account temporarily or permanently. Account suspensions will be made at the sole discretion of the site administrators. Users may not have more than one account.

Only his hair. Everything else is politically incorrect...
07-25-2011, 12:46 PM
(07-25-2011 12:38 PM)Brutus Wrote:  

Sorta like our Rick "good hair" Perry? Still I prefer Harper over Perry. Wanna switch?
07-25-2011, 01:12 PM
(07-25-2011 12:46 PM)Asian Rush Fan Wrote:  

Sorta like our Rick "good hair" Perry? Still I prefer Harper over Perry. Wanna switch?

How about I trade you 2 "Donalds" and a Rick for Stephen and a Wayne Newton?
07-25-2011, 01:20 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2011 01:41 PM by Asian Rush Fan.)
(07-25-2011 01:12 PM)Brutus Wrote:  

Hmmm. Neither Donald nor Rick are for single payer health. Stephen is a single payer guy and can probably be manipulated. Oh and throw in Brigette DePape for good measure and you got yourself a deal. I love Brigette. She would make me a proud canuck. Can you ask if she's married? I want to emigrate to Canada
Hey Brutus, was my deal tough?
07-05-2013, 06:39 PM
(07-25-2011 01:20 PM)Asian Rush Fan Wrote:  
(07-25-2011 12:00 PM)Asian Rush Fan Wrote:  So we can't make fun of P.M. Stephen Harper? Just wondering

Hmmm. Neither Donald nor Rick are for single payer health. Stephen is a single payer guy and can probably be manipulated. Oh and throw in Brigette DePape for good measure and you got yourself a deal. I love Brigette. She would make me a proud canuck. Can you ask if she's married? I want to emigrate to Canada

Can we throw in a Michael Bloomberg while we are at it? Mr. Nanny State himself??

"I love deadlines....I love the sound of them as they go WHOOSHING over my head!" -Douglas Adams
07-06-2013, 10:06 AM
(07-05-2013 06:39 PM)ShrimpCot_1 Wrote:  
(07-25-2011 01:20 PM)Asian Rush Fan Wrote:  
(07-25-2011 12:38 PM)Brutus Wrote:  Only his hair. Everything else is politically incorrect...

Can we throw in a Michael Bloomberg while we are at it? Mr. Nanny State himself??

OK, OK folks. Our Rush for your Rush:

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3605/34544...5596e0.jpg
07-07-2013, 08:02 PM
As much as we Americans would love that swap, no self respecting Canadian would ever agree to such a thing........ Sad

If I'd known you were French, I'd have worn galoshes...
07-07-2013, 08:20 PM
Yah, No - We'll keep ours, thanks.... Appreciate the offer though... Smile
07-07-2013, 08:51 PM
GREEDY!!!!!