Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problems after posting?
11-24-2011, 01:18 PM
RE: Problems after posting?
Ah geez I thought it was me and that I needed some babysitting while posting. Blush So you're not reading my posts first to make sure I don't... well, do that again? Big Grin

Oh Bleat!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2011, 01:32 PM
Or...if you really want the problem fixed, then appoint me as leader of the Bar 'n' Grill. I shall rule with an iron fist, and if my bidding is not carried out, heads will roll. If the techs can not correct the problem then I will have them executed and new techs will be found. You can call me Lord Reyder and I shall wear a big helmet and a long black cape. Ultimate power will be mine and I shall smash all who oppose me. Undecided Uuuh...sorry...I think I got carried away there...

Well-weathered leather, hot metal and oil, the scented country air..
11-24-2011, 01:46 PM
(11-24-2011 01:18 PM)Jetrow Wrote:  Ah geez I thought it was me and that I needed some babysitting while posting. Blush So you're not reading my posts first to make sure I don't... well, do that again? Big Grin

Was it you? Reading what post? Doing what again? Sorry Jetrow, don't get it, I'm a dane ya know. Did you post anything i should read, and please whatever you did, don't... Tongue

(11-24-2011 01:32 PM)Rey Wrote:  Or...if you really want the problem fixed, then appoint me as leader of the Bar 'n' Grill. I shall rule with an iron fist, and if my bidding is not carried out, heads will roll. If the techs can not correct the problem then I will have them executed and new techs will be found. You can call me Lord Reyder and I shall wear a big helmet and a long black cape. Ultimate power will be mine and I shall smash all who oppose me. Undecided Uuuh...sorry...I think I got carried away there...

I feel a disturbens in the thread, use the fork Lurk.
You are not my father... NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

(the sound of lightsabers in the air, ZZZWOOOOOM)
11-24-2011, 07:51 PM
It's a problem with the board. It happens to everyone, admins too, and we don't know why.
Since we aren't techs, we can't fix it.
It is worse if you are not signed into the forum, and is worse on the longer threads.
This also happens on another board that I belong to.
You are not alone.

11-24-2011, 09:17 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2011 10:17 PM by Rey.)
(11-24-2011 07:51 PM)nettiesaur Wrote:  It's a problem with the board. It happens to everyone, admins too, and we don't know why.

You have failed me for the last time...

<raises gauntlet clad hand and starts choking Nettie from across the room>

There. Have someone clean up this mess. You are in command now, Admin Perzon!

(Actually I am kidding around because this has been happening for a long time, and the admins have tried to no avail, and it seems to be just the way its going to be, oh well. So Nettie I will let you live after all...this time.)

11-24-2011, 10:24 PM
(11-24-2011 09:17 PM)Rey Wrote:  
(11-24-2011 07:51 PM)nettiesaur Wrote:  It's a problem with the board. It happens to everyone, admins too, and we don't know why.

(Actually I am kidding around because this has been happening for a long time, and the admins have tried to no avail, and it seems to be just the way its going to be, oh well. So Nettie I will let you live after all...this time.)
Thank you ,oh merciful master!

11-25-2011, 02:05 AM
I've never seen this kind of problem before. I'm also on other boards.
I think it's annoying and It will make this board less fun to visit, and I really like it here. I noticed that the page has to be filled before it can be seen.
Maybe the only way is to restart the threads when they get to long.

Thanks for giving me command Rey, but i'm on the good side of the force and would never let this happen to a Nettiesaur. Smile
She is a good gal and does a great job. Thanks for listening to me and I hope this can be solved someday.

< Dagobah, I will go to now, young padawan awaiting me there is.>
11-25-2011, 06:42 AM
(11-24-2011 09:17 PM)Rey Wrote:  

It's because of what happened in security bay 13 isn't it. DodgyTongue
[Image: 20044_o.gif]

Oh Bleat!
11-25-2011, 08:59 AM
(11-25-2011 02:05 AM)Perzon Wrote:  I've never seen this kind of problem before. I'm also on other boards.
I think it's annoying and It will make this board less fun to visit, and I really like it here. I noticed that the page has to be filled before it can be seen.
Maybe the only way is to restart the threads when they get to long.

Thanks for giving me command Rey, but i'm on the good side of the force and would never let this happen to a Nettiesaur. Smile
She is a good gal and does a great job. Thanks for listening to me and I hope this can be solved someday.

< Dagobah, I will go to now, young padawan awaiting me there is.>

The Rush Forum(TRF) has the same problem.

11-25-2011, 01:15 PM
(11-24-2011 10:24 PM)nettiesaur Wrote:  Thank you ,oh merciful master!

Well, thats better, i see you have learned to show respect. What happened in security bay 13 is an unfortunate misunderstanding and will not be discussed. All involved have been disposed of.

But let me take this opportunity to discuss my plans. With Boomer away now is the chance to rise up and assume power. I will then assign the remaining admins varying degrees of authority that will overlap and conflict and cause friction among them. Thus distracted, it will then be easy to slip into my new post without B. or B. even noticing anything happened. By the time they do, my changes will have so pleased the populace that there will be nothing they can do about it. Wait until you see my new Strength Through Joy program, you are all going to love it. Then, after obtaining control, overwhelming support and approval, I can proceed to my ultimate goal, which is converting the Bar & Grill into a 100% Rush Fan Forum. We are halfway there already...now who's with me?