Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problems after posting?
11-25-2011, 02:02 PM
RE: Problems after posting?
(11-25-2011 08:59 AM)nettiesaur Wrote:  The Rush Forum(TRF) has the same problem.

It does? I never noticed that. And you probably found out I'm on there too didn't you? Smile

Starting to think Rey is behind all this, using his strong powers from the dark side. You will not win Rey, the dark side of the force will eventually destroy you, as it gets stronger and you lose control. Trust me I know, it happend to someone close to me. Don't let it take over, don't let the hate mislead you...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-25-2011, 04:12 PM
I for one would like to welcome our new and most merciful overlords.
Oooohhh can admin authority designation be signified in belt form? Blue belt, black belt, green belt? I already have quite a selection of white belts that go nicely with my white shoes. Cool

just sayin... Big Grin

Oh Bleat!
11-25-2011, 04:21 PM
(11-25-2011 04:12 PM)Jetrow Wrote:  I for one would like to welcome our new and most merciful overlords.
Oooohhh can admin authority designation be signified in belt form? Blue belt, black belt, green belt? I already have quite a selection of white belts that go nicely with my white shoes. Cool

just sayin... Big Grin

Then i want a striped belt with all the colors. Rolleyes
11-25-2011, 06:30 PM
(11-25-2011 02:02 PM)Perzon Wrote:  
(11-25-2011 08:59 AM)nettiesaur Wrote:  The Rush Forum(TRF) has the same problem.

It does? I never noticed that. And you probably found out I'm on there too didn't you? Smile

I'm there, and on RIAB, and, the tour forum, and once in a while, Counterparts.

11-25-2011, 08:59 PM
I'm just flummoxed at this. I don't see this happening at all. I use Chrome as a browser, perhaps that's making the difference? Maybe something about the cache serving up a page that hasn't been reloaded..? Frankly, I have no freakin' idea.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
11-26-2011, 01:50 AM
(11-25-2011 08:59 PM)old honda rider Wrote:  I'm just flummoxed at this. I don't see this happening at all. I use Chrome as a browser, perhaps that's making the difference? Maybe something about the cache serving up a page that hasn't been reloaded..? Frankly, I have no freakin' idea.

I tried the Chrome browser and still had the problem.
Please give us more info on what you are using, what version and operating system. And strangely like Nettie said, she see this on other boards but i don't.
Hmmmm. Getting more sure about the dark forces involved I am.
11-26-2011, 03:17 AM
(11-25-2011 04:21 PM)Perzon Wrote:  
(11-25-2011 04:12 PM)Jetrow Wrote:  I for one would like to welcome our new and most merciful overlords.

just sayin... Big Grin

Then i want a striped belt with all the colors. Rolleyes

That would look soooo cute on you! Big Grin

Oh Bleat!
11-26-2011, 08:14 AM
(11-26-2011 01:50 AM)Perzon Wrote:  
(11-25-2011 08:59 PM)old honda rider Wrote:  I'm just flummoxed at this. I don't see this happening at all. I use Chrome as a browser, perhaps that's making the difference? Maybe something about the cache serving up a page that hasn't been reloaded..? Frankly, I have no freakin' idea.

I tried the Chrome browser and still had the problem.
Please give us more info on what you are using, what version and operating system. And strangely like Nettie said, she see this on other boards but i don't.
Hmmmm. Getting more sure about the dark forces involved I am.

Hmm, some sort of fix is in. I can see the last post in the shorter threads now.
The long ones still are a problem if I'm not signed in.
I'm using Firefox, but I clean out my history every couple of weeks. It has made a difference.
Have any of the rest of you cleaned out your history? Perzon, you just joined, so that probably isn't the problem for you.
I'm just curious of course. I'm not a tech, just noticing what worked for me.

11-26-2011, 08:53 AM
I use Firefox and don't see any of the issues the others do. No clue... I can fix a person, but when it comes to things with wires forget it!!
11-26-2011, 09:11 AM
(11-26-2011 01:50 AM)Perzon Wrote:  I tried the Chrome browser and still had the problem.
Please give us more info on what you are using, what version and operating system.

Using Windows 7 Version 6.1 (Build 7601: Service Pack 1), Chrome v 15.0.874.121 m

Frankly, I've no idea what most of that means but here it is anyway.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain