Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bubba's Drumming Hats
08-29-2011, 12:41 PM
Bubba's Drumming Hats
Hello fellow grillers:

I was just wondering if anybody would be able to help me with some information on the drumming hats that Bubba wears?
First off, what are their proper names and secondly where might a person order a couple?
The reason I'm throwing this out there is that my wife has been battling cancer for a while now and we thought we had it beat, but it looks like it's reared it's ugly head once again. The long and the short of it is that she will probably have to start chemotherapy soon and may or may not lose her hair and we were thinking that Bubba's drumming hats (whatever they're called) would fit the bill as long as we aren't offending any religious groups etc.

Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide me with...
Stephen
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2011, 01:01 PM
RE: Bubba's Drumming Hats
Here you go Stephen...

http://www.kendiskustoms.com/cubekart/in...oductId=41

Good luck to your wife, my thoughts will be with her!

"Life ain't like books.
Books got somebody writin' 'em and tryin' to entertain ya.
Life is more like a set of Legos.
Unless you take care of 'em, you lose a few pieces and you end up steppin' on 'em with bare feet.
You gotta take care of your life."
~Laura Moncur
08-29-2011, 02:16 PM
Thank you so much for the link and kind thoughts. 44 years old is way too young to be going through this crap - but such is life I guess..

Much appreciated:
Stephen
08-29-2011, 08:14 PM
(08-29-2011 02:16 PM)onebad70ss Wrote:  Thank you so much for the link and kind thoughts. 44 years old is way too young to be going through this crap - but such is life I guess..

Much appreciated:
Stephen

Yes, much too young, I'm really sorry to hear about that. I guess we all have to "Roll the Bones" so to speak, and have to deal with what can sometimes come up. Good luck to you both and I hope you beat it as soon as you can. There was some talk of Bubba offering these hats in the Bubba-Wares section, even some joking of a "magic" version with special powers. I can't think of a better recipient of such a hat, if it should become available, maybe keep an eye on the swaggabomb section, you never know...

http://www.neilpeart.net/bng_forum_beta/...swaggabomb

Well-weathered leather, hot metal and oil, the scented country air..
08-29-2011, 08:26 PM
Bubba hats with "The Grill" logo are weeks away. I've only seen mockups but they look way cool. Also, I just got the new series of coffee mugs. I'm a bit anal about my coffee and was a little unhappy with the original mugs. Bubba seemed to agree and things in that swagarea are now way cool too!

PS Magic hats are still in the air drumming development stage....preliminary estimates put the cost at your soul plus a year's supply of The Macallan.....priceless..

Sacred cows make the best hamburgers.

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughtnut... I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario that I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. To some skeptical friend, 'Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut, I've got the documentation right here... It's in my file at home. ...Under "D".'
08-29-2011, 10:15 PM
(more hockey jerseys!!!)

Love and respect...
Turn up the music and smile!
ASSTA Member
08-29-2011, 11:22 PM
(08-29-2011 08:26 PM)Brutus Wrote:  Bubba hats with "The Grill" logo are weeks away. I've only seen mockups but they look way cool. Also, I just got the new series of coffee mugs. I'm a bit anal about my coffee and was a little unhappy with the original mugs. Bubba seemed to agree and things in that swagarea are now way cool too!

PS Magic hats are still in the air drumming development stage....preliminary estimates put the cost at your soul plus a year's supply of The Macallan.....priceless..

Oh goody! I'll keep up my air-drumming, then, until I can figure out how to 1) detach my soul and 2) create an endless Macallan bottle. If you need me, I'll be in my alchemy lab.... Wink

... in a world where I feel so small I can't stop thinking big!
08-30-2011, 08:58 AM
(08-29-2011 08:26 PM)Brutus Wrote:  Bubba hats with "The Grill" logo are weeks away. I've only seen mockups but they look way cool. Also, I just got the new series of coffee mugs. I'm a bit anal about my coffee and was a little unhappy with the original mugs. Bubba seemed to agree and things in that swagarea are now way cool too!

Awesome - sounds like a reasonable price to pay for one of those "magic" hats. As long as all the technical glitches are worked out they should be a hot seller (In time for christmas maybe???)

Seriously, thank you everybody for your well wishes. We will get through this.
08-30-2011, 11:36 AM
(08-29-2011 11:22 PM)Scythe Matters Wrote:  

Oh goody! I'll keep up my air-drumming, then, until I can figure out how to 1) detach my soul and 2) create an endless Macallan bottle. If you need me, I'll be in my alchemy lab.... Wink

Bwaa-ha-ha! The mad scientist at work! If you need a Tesla coil, you can borrow mine......

onebad70ss-faith and prayers to you and your wife!

If I'd known you were French, I'd have worn galoshes...
08-31-2011, 12:26 AM
Oh, I'm sorry onebad.... how stupid of me! Best healing wishes to your wife. Heart

... in a world where I feel so small I can't stop thinking big!