Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bubba's Drumming Hats
09-07-2011, 05:46 PM
RE: Bubba's Drumming Hats
(09-07-2011 04:27 PM)Brutus Wrote:  Was talking to Patrick today and it was good timing....'cause the Drummer/Bubba hats just arrived. I don't even think they are up on the merch list yet...hot from the presses. That being the case I will have them next week. A friend of mine from Taranta is coming my way in a few weeks and we're going to do a week long loop through the Rockies to Vancouver and Vancouver Island before heading back to Cowfart via Whistler and Jasper. And we'll schedule a stop and overnight in Kelowna to visit with Badss and his missus. I think I see a photo op for the enjoyment of all us bar patrons. Can't wait and I'll keep you posted as to scheduling, k?

If you ask me - just the sort of news like that would pick anybody's spirits up! Just ride safe man...and the pics will be MOST welcome!

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2011, 06:27 PM
(09-07-2011 05:05 PM)RN-PRN Wrote:  Along with the Natropath, does the hospital have a healing arts center?? Ours has one inconjunction with the cancer center and the patients love it. All holistic treatments that augment the chemotherapy and help with the side effects.

Just careful with Brutus...all the hugs from us he may not be able to let go. Blush

Another great suggestion - we will look into that and see if it is available where we are. Like I have said before, everybody's care and concern on this board for us is very overwhelming - THANK YOU...

Monica can't wait to receive all that positive energy from a big ol
Brutus hug...

Cheers:
Stephen
Find all posts by this user
09-07-2011, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2011 08:43 PM by 2Beers.)
If Brutus is willing..... with each hug given to Mrs Onebad may she feel the care and support from all of us here.

"... always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can..." Practical Magic
09-07-2011, 09:14 PM
Ahhhh. Brutus the name, hugs the game....

Sacred cows make the best hamburgers.

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughtnut... I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario that I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. To some skeptical friend, 'Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut, I've got the documentation right here... It's in my file at home. ...Under "D".'
09-07-2011, 09:36 PM
Awwww Brutus, yous good peoples....

Stephen & Monica, I am a believer in the power of prayer and positive thinking....blessings and superdeluxe healing vibes for you as you take the next step in your journey.

Smile

Blah blah blah....yada yada yada!
09-07-2011, 09:50 PM
Big Grin RE: Bubba's Drumming Hats
(09-07-2011 09:14 PM)Brutus Wrote:  Ahhhh. Brutus the name, hugs the game....

Bubba is SO into this...... Just got off line with him.....All those dots in my messages represent periods of thought....I have to physically represent them to actually experience the moment......thanks for your patience......love yas....

B.......

And you'll have to forgive me for this.....but I really feel it...true

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNC0kIzM1Fo

Sacred cows make the best hamburgers.

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughtnut... I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario that I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. To some skeptical friend, 'Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut, I've got the documentation right here... It's in my file at home. ...Under "D".'
09-08-2011, 12:09 AM
What an awesome site...you guys are so wonderful! Hugs from Utah as well! (and lots of positive thoughts!)

Love and respect...
Turn up the music and smile!
ASSTA Member
09-08-2011, 06:23 AM
Just make sure you hand out aa couple hundred of those famous Brutus bear hugs every day! I'd give you a hug myself, but Cowfart is about 3 days ride hence from the cornfields here.

Maybe pass one on to onebad for me though.

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-08-2011, 08:17 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2011 08:22 AM by Onebad70ss.)
It definitely is a magic place....I worry that we're taking too much of Bubba's time though (we do need that Clockwork Angels album finished).

But, on reflection, I'm sure there's enough of him to go around and we do
have Brutus to keep him in line..

Everyone have a great day (full of love & laughter)
Stephen
09-08-2011, 10:07 AM
Too cool, Brutus and Bubba! I am more astounded every day with the BnG! I agree with NWo---we need a big hug emoticon Big Grin

If I'd known you were French, I'd have worn galoshes...