Time Machine Tour movie in Portland, OR
10-16-2011, 09:58 PM
RE: Time Machine Tour movie in Portland, OR
I'll bring chocolate!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-17-2011, 04:45 PM
I'm not believing this...they're showing two dates for the movie in Washington: Seattle (Date-TBD) and Redmond. Redmond?! Seriously?! According to Wikipedia, Redmond has a population of 54K, compared to 208K in Spokane! Oh wait, they have Microsoft and techie/preppie bicycle riders there, very "afluent" area it says...Pffft! "Bicycle Capital of the World"...indeed!

"Rollin' numbers, rock-n-rollin', got my Kiss records out!"
10-17-2011, 05:12 PM
Hey N'awlins: the drive south is really nice this time of year, and you were going to hit the Coast before the snow flies, no? C'mon down, we'll save you two seats Big Grin

"I will quietly resist."
10-19-2011, 03:57 PM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2011 04:05 PM by N'awlins.)
(10-17-2011 05:12 PM)Entre Nous Wrote:  Hey N'awlins: the drive south is really nice this time of year, and you were going to hit the Coast before the snow flies, no? C'mon down, we'll save you two seats Big Grin

Believe me, I'd LOVE to make that drive EN! Trouble is, I've already promised Billie I'd take her the other direction to Phillipsburg, MT for her birthday on the 25th. There's a place there called the "Sweet Palace" that makes their own candies, chocolates and other goodies, so we're going to load up for the holidays! We'll see what the weather looks like for the next couple of weeks, but I definitely want to get over in that direction! Want anything while we're there? Here's the link to their website: http://www.sweetpalace.com/

"Rollin' numbers, rock-n-rollin', got my Kiss records out!"
10-20-2011, 09:03 PM
I'd love to spend a birthday there, too Smile Thanks for the offer and the link. I can't decide!

Happy Birthday, Billie! Just doesn't get any better than surrounded by chocolate while on a nice little road trip with a really cool husband.

"I will quietly resist."
10-21-2011, 10:34 AM
If anyone is in the Sacramento CA. area on October 27 head on over to the Crest theater to check out the boys. Unfortunately, my calendar has me locked into a previous engagement. Dang it! You can check out the theater info here: http://www.thecrest.com/calendar/expand....entID=3765
10-22-2011, 10:21 PM
I'll be seeing the film on Nov. 2nd in Johnston, IA at the Carmike Wynnsong 16. I can't believe its being shown in my area, feeling...dizzy...gotta sit down...gonna faint......

Seriously tho, if anyone is there just look for the guy in the platinum 2010 Time Machine Tour shirt and kufi. Cool

I'm taking a ride with my best friend...I hope he never lets me down again.
10-25-2011, 07:32 PM
Less than 27 hours to go! Woo Hoo!!!!
10-25-2011, 08:29 PM
(10-22-2011 10:21 PM)smoker guy Wrote:  I'll be seeing the film on Nov. 2nd in Johnston, IA at the Carmike Wynnsong 16. I can't believe its being shown in my area, feeling...dizzy...gotta sit down...gonna faint......

Seriously tho, if anyone is there just look for the guy in the platinum 2010 Time Machine Tour shirt and kufi. Cool

Drats. LuLu's nerve stimulator implant is November 2nd! Dang. But I think it starts in Cedar Rapids on October 27th at Carmike here.

Where's MY KUFI!!!

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-26-2011, 01:22 PM
(10-25-2011 07:32 PM)Patty Wrote:  Less than 27 hours to go! Woo Hoo!!!!

Getting ready to leave for Portland! See you soon Patty!Big Grin

"Life ain't like books.
Books got somebody writin' 'em and tryin' to entertain ya.
Life is more like a set of Legos.
Unless you take care of 'em, you lose a few pieces and you end up steppin' on 'em with bare feet.
You gotta take care of your life."
~Laura Moncur