Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.25 Average
The Cuddly Brutus Doll
10-27-2011, 07:00 PM
RE: The Cuddly Brutus Doll
(10-27-2011 12:49 PM)Gungawoman Wrote:  Cuddly Brutus has 3 more outfits to go before he's "travel ready". 2 of them are partly done. Unfortunately, he'll have to be mailed, as I live too far to deliver him in person. After the 1st person entertains him (or maybe the other way around Rolleyes ), then you all can deliver him to the next person however you want. The only "rule" is that Brutus has to stay within the B'n'G group. And take pictures! And a Facebook page may be in the works!

I like it!Big Grin

"Life ain't like books.
Books got somebody writin' 'em and tryin' to entertain ya.
Life is more like a set of Legos.
Unless you take care of 'em, you lose a few pieces and you end up steppin' on 'em with bare feet.
You gotta take care of your life."
~Laura Moncur
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2011, 07:05 PM
Can we invent new outfits?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-27-2011, 07:32 PM
Ahh Gunga...If he would be traveling to WISC sometime during Nov.19th - 26th he'll need a winter coat and boots and possibly a blaze orange outfit. (Just saying)

"... always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can..." Practical Magic
10-27-2011, 07:33 PM
(10-27-2011 07:32 PM)2Beers Wrote:  Ahh Gunga...If he would be traveling to WISC sometime during Nov.19th - 26th he'll need a winter coat and boots and possibly a blaze orange outfit. (Just saying)

lol. blaze orange Brutus!

10-27-2011, 08:57 PM
(10-27-2011 12:49 PM)Gungawoman Wrote:  Cuddly Brutus has 3 more outfits to go before he's "travel ready". 2 of them are partly done. Unfortunately, he'll have to be mailed, as I live too far to deliver him in person. After the 1st person entertains him (or maybe the other way around Rolleyes ), then you all can deliver him to the next person however you want. The only "rule" is that Brutus has to stay within the B'n'G group. And take pictures! And a Facebook page may be in the works!

Oh, I am so on board!! I think someone lives close enough to me to hand deliver... two someones, IIRC.

It would be so cool if Bubba could get him before the CA Tour begins and take him along. Remember the Stewie doll on the S&A kit? Maybe the Brutus doll could have a spot somewhere... Brutus, do ya think Bubba would find this an interesting proposition?

... in a world where I feel so small I can't stop thinking big!
10-27-2011, 09:06 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2011 09:11 PM by debskis.)
How fun! I'd love to have CB with us on vacation in February...make sure and send along a swim-suit and some sunscreen for the little guy!!!
(10-27-2011 08:57 PM)Scythe Matters Wrote:  

Oh, I am so on board!! I think someone lives close enough to me to hand deliver... two someones, IIRC.

It would be so cool if Bubba could get him before the CA Tour begins and take him along. Remember the Stewie doll on the S&A kit? Maybe the Brutus doll could have a spot somewhere... Brutus, do ya think Bubba would find this an interesting proposition?

That would be too cool!! Then they can take pics of CB on tour and post them on the BnG for contests - "Where's Cuddly Brutus!?"

"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food."
W. C. Fields
10-27-2011, 09:27 PM
Totally...we could pass him around to as many folks as possible and then get him to The Boys in time for opening night of the CA tour! That would be awesome!!!

Love and respect...
Turn up the music and smile!
ASSTA Member
10-28-2011, 07:07 AM
Need to send along a travel journal so everyone can write down what mischief CB has been up to!

"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food."
W. C. Fields
10-28-2011, 07:23 AM
This is all kinda sick & twisted, ain't it? I mean, passing an anatomically doll from person to person?

I like sick and twisted. So I'm in too.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
10-28-2011, 08:21 AM
I could cover my lil' chunk of the Midwest tri-state area....maybe even drag him down south to roam w/the Elk & Bison in SWKY and then cruise on over to Nashville for some honky-tonkin'.....

So Gunga, make sure to fashion him a wee saddle, spurs, a big-arse belt buckle and a Stetson. Smile

Blah blah blah....yada yada yada!