Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.25 Average
The Cuddly Brutus Doll
04-19-2013, 08:04 AM
RE: The Cuddly Brutus Doll
OHEMMMMMGEEEEEEE!!!!!! What an amazing show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The ceremony was done extremely well, I thought. They did a great job at keeping things moving along (they couldn't help the long speeches from Quincy Jones and Flav-a-Flav. UGH!) Rush was the last inductee and as each honoree left the stage, the excitement grew and grew!!! The Heart performance was just mind-blowing, I honestly "forgot" just how damn talented those women are. After their performance, Dave Grohl and Taylor Hawkins gave the most wonderful speech, they had the crowd on their feet! After their speech, they brought the boys on stage to hand them their statue and Neil was first to give his speech. I wont tell you all what they said as maybe you want to be surprised when you watch the airing of the show. Let's just say, Alex did have us all in stitches!! The Foos did a smashing job playing 2112 in kimonos (funniest scene EVER!!), the boys came out to jam with them. Then they played the 2 songs and nailed it beautifully! It was just an absolute honor to be at that event. I'm still so verklempt............................

CBD/CBG had a great time as well! They were rockin' hard!! They met a ton of Rush fans and were held and cuddled by numerous fans and I hope they will be visiting this site to keep following CBD's adventures.

I think we may have more photos to post, sadly, my phone died so I was unable to capture the moments but my twin did and we will go through her phone and send Boom-baby our pics.

Sal
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2013, 06:39 PM
LOL! Seems like just about everyone's phones died last night! From the vids I've seen, it was an absolute hoot of a time. Sure wish I coulda gone! Oh well...
I'm SO glad you could take the kids! I'm sure they had a blast!

Love and respect...
Turn up the music and smile!
ASSTA Member
11-10-2014, 04:47 PM
Hey, anyone see this little guy recently?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-10-2014, 09:27 PM
CBD and his adorable girlfriend CBG are ok and spending some quality time in the lovely state of WI.

"... always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can..." Practical Magic
11-10-2014, 09:57 PM
Let me know if they want to visit Long Island for the holidays!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user