Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Oil: which one?
05-23-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: Oil: which one?
(05-23-2012 06:43 PM)LiveToCook Wrote:  Knitterbookbinder, I lived in BC and Alberta for 7 years, I have taken many tours of both these provinces, as for beer and wines, let's just say that we should start there... It might take a few days (or weeks) just for the tastings (and recoveries) and final choices. The only statement I can add here is that we live in a treasure chest of unbeliveable products. Oh!! This is somewhat a little side step from the cooking oils and fats

LOL You'll learn that threads have a tendency to, ah, wander here.

A lot.

Smile

----
I'm not one to believe in magic, but I sometimes have a second-sight....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2012, 07:38 PM
RE: Oil: which one?
(05-23-2012 07:15 PM)knitterbookbinder Wrote:  
(05-23-2012 06:43 PM)LiveToCook Wrote:  Knitterbookbinder, I lived in BC and Alberta for 7 years, I have taken many tours of both these provinces, as for beer and wines, let's just say that we should start there... It might take a few days (or weeks) just for the tastings (and recoveries) and final choices. The only statement I can add here is that we live in a treasure chest of unbeliveable products. Oh!! This is somewhat a little side step from the cooking oils and fats

LOL You'll learn that threads have a tendency to, ah, wander here.

A lot.

Smile

And what fun it is... If this is what it is all about, I am sure that you dont get bored here. Know anything about sous-vide cooking?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply