Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Calendar Contest
12-18-2011, 01:30 PM
RE: Calendar Contest
Got mine the first week in Dec..sorry yours is stuck in the black postal service hole somewhere! :-(

"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food."
W. C. Fields
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-2011, 01:31 PM
(12-18-2011 11:36 AM)Mufasa Wrote:  I'm holding it hostage until I get the keys to that Chevelle...

Oh yes the Chevelle - Had I known 10 years ago, when I started this little project, what I know now I would've sold it to the highest bidder on the spot. It has taken way too long. I think about 50% of the project has been researching NOS parts to use and not some cheap foreign knock off stuff. But is has been fun, I guess. Just running out to the garage to finish installing the carpet and then all I have left is to buy tires (already have the wheels), have a new windshield installed and buy a battery. Should be done by spring - Hope I can remember how to drive it...
12-18-2011, 07:00 PM
If you need help remembering how to drive her, gimme a shout. Always glad to lend a hand where hot muscle cars are involved.

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-18-2011, 10:18 PM
(12-18-2011 10:37 AM)onebad70ss Wrote:  I was just wondering if everybody that won calendars in the contests have received them? I still haven't got mine yet - I'm thinking maybe Canada Post has done a number on me...

Got mine about 10 days ago. The return address was Toronto, so that's a weeeee bit farther from there to you, as opposed to where we're at in southern Indiana. I noticed several folks in the northern parts of the USA received theirs before mine showed up, so I'd certainly chalk it up to logistics. It will arrive, I'm sure of it!

Blah blah blah....yada yada yada!
12-19-2011, 08:51 AM
Sounds good Boomer. The clutch pedal is the one on the left, right? - I mean correct?? Smile
12-19-2011, 11:58 AM
Sounds like training is needed. How many sets of tires can we afford to blast thru?Angel

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-19-2011, 02:34 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2011 02:39 PM by Onebad70ss.)
(12-19-2011 11:58 AM)boomer Wrote:  Sounds like training is needed. How many sets of tires can we afford to blast thru?Angel

Noticed in your bio Boomer, that you are holding down two jobs - Might be an idea to start looking for a third.
I'm never too proud to accept donations....
12-19-2011, 03:37 PM
If anyone has not received their calendars please message me, k? I think I covered all bases but it wouldn't be my first mistake! And Bubba-Wares is having a little sale kind of deal suggested by Patrick. Anyone who has spent $60 bucks at the shop since the beginning of December will get a free signed calendar and anyone who spends that in the future will also get a free signed one 'till they're all gone. There was only 85 to begin with and I'm not sure how many Pat has left. Also. We are doing a buy 4 and get a signed Bubba calendar free. If any of you have already purchased 4 let me know and I'll have Pat send you one. He's going over the orders to make sure we don't miss anyone. If anyone has purchased 3 for example then all they need to do is purchase one more and they too will get a free signed calendar. Phew....

Sacred cows make the best hamburgers.

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughtnut... I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario that I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. To some skeptical friend, 'Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut, I've got the documentation right here... It's in my file at home. ...Under "D".'
12-19-2011, 04:56 PM
Cool Brutus!...looks like I'll have to dust off the plastic and get some ordering done, eh?! Hope you guys have been having fun, and getting things done...I'll bet Bubba keeps you hoppin' this time of year! Have a good one!

"Rollin' numbers, rock-n-rollin', got my Kiss records out!"
12-19-2011, 10:37 PM
Thank you Brutus!!! Ordered calendar #4 today (+some more stuff). Any chance I could get your Canadian version of a "John Hancock" on there? Smile That'd be the awesomest!

Thanks again, and to Pat as well, for being so cool and full of the Yule spirit! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Love and respect...
Turn up the music and smile!
ASSTA Member