Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Calendar Contest
10-27-2011, 08:42 PM
RE: Calendar Contest
I can't see the pictures... Huh

... in a world where I feel so small I can't stop thinking big!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2011, 08:56 PM
(10-27-2011 08:42 PM)Scythe Matters Wrote:  I can't see the pictures... Huh
Brutus seems to have taken them down, maybe his attachment quota was full? Or when the contest is over they mysteriously go away.

Well-weathered leather, hot metal and oil, the scented country air..
10-28-2011, 09:47 AM
(10-27-2011 08:56 PM)Rey Wrote:  
Brutus seems to have taken them down, maybe his attachment quota was full? Or when the contest is over they mysteriously go away.

Sorry about taking the pics down but when I clicked on the link it went direct to my personal ACDCee program and I was able to see all my other personal pics as well.... Kind of freaked me out 'cause I wasn't wantin' that stuff out there for all to see. I'm going to have to figure out another way to do this. Sorry about that!

Sacred cows make the best hamburgers.

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughtnut... I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario that I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. To some skeptical friend, 'Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut, I've got the documentation right here... It's in my file at home. ...Under "D".'
10-28-2011, 05:17 PM
(10-28-2011 09:47 AM)Brutus Wrote:  
(10-27-2011 08:56 PM)Rey Wrote:  

Sorry about taking the pics down but when I clicked on the link it went direct to my personal ACDCee program and I was able to see all my other personal pics as well.... Kind of freaked me out 'cause I wasn't wantin' that stuff out there for all to see. I'm going to have to figure out another way to do this. Sorry about that!

Gotcha. You could open a Photobucket or Flickr account and make it password protected. That way, you simply post the URL for only the picture you choose and it will show up here but nobody can follow it back to the whole album. I have one like that on Photobucket. Let's see how it works here....

[Image: December09072.jpg]

The pic should show up for you but not the path. http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd103...1267793895

... in a world where I feel so small I can't stop thinking big!
10-28-2011, 07:32 PM
Beautiful pic Scythe. I likey.Big Grin

I'm taking a ride with my best friend...I hope he never lets me down again.
10-28-2011, 07:41 PM
Yes, I use photobucket as well.

Brutus, I was dating a guy who emailed me some pictures of his rafting trip. A couple of weeks later I'm looking at the rafting pictures and up pop the photos he took while on a weekend trip to the coast with another woman! I was NOT pleased.
10-28-2011, 08:19 PM
(10-28-2011 07:41 PM)Patty Wrote:  Yes, I use photobucket as well.

Brutus, I was dating a guy who emailed me some pictures of his rafting trip. A couple of weeks later I'm looking at the rafting pictures and up pop the photos he took while on a weekend trip to the coast with another woman! I was NOT pleased.

Not the good kind of a surprise!

A party without cake is really just a meeting
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-28-2011, 08:27 PM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2011 08:28 PM by Patty.)
(10-28-2011 08:19 PM)Bageleth Wrote:  
(10-28-2011 07:41 PM)Patty Wrote:  Yes, I use photobucket as well.

Not the good kind of a surprise!

The surprise HE received from me the next day was priceless! (It just happened this month, so I'm still a bit 'emotional' about it).

Brutus, go with photobucket...NOT Flickr!
10-28-2011, 08:45 PM
Well I'm sure you'll all understand that there are "good" thong pics, and others that are........ ?

Where was I?

Yes..... Rey has offered to walk me down the photobucket aisle . So maybe we'll see you there, eh?

In the mean time, I'm on a rafting trip, yeah that's it, on the San Juan River...yes! I can see a Mexican Hat in the distance....

Hey Patty. I don't mean to make light of your situation but unfortunately I'm one of those people who resorts to humour when things get out of control....All I can offer is that perhaps you're better off without the rodent?

Any way.....

BOX ox

Sacred cows make the best hamburgers.

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughtnut... I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario that I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. To some skeptical friend, 'Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut, I've got the documentation right here... It's in my file at home. ...Under "D".'
10-28-2011, 08:55 PM
(10-28-2011 08:45 PM)Brutus Wrote:  Hey Patty. I don't mean to make light of your situation but unfortunately I'm one of those people who resorts to humour when things get out of control....All I can offer is that perhaps you're better off without the rodent?

Any way.....

BOX ox

PLEASE make light of it! I need to laugh right now as much as possible. Perhaps you could take him on your next "rafting" trip? However, he's a high end defense attorney, you might actually like each other!