Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Calendar Contest
11-04-2011, 03:25 PM
RE: Calendar Contest
(11-04-2011 03:14 PM)Brutus Wrote:  I may start the contest a little earlier so's not to conflict with the LSU @ Alabama game!

Go Tigers! My ex-wiff went there...on my dime!

"Rollin' numbers, rock-n-rollin', got my Kiss records out!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2011, 04:06 PM
Ex-Wiff...... That says it all, eh? Hopefully you've had a "wiff" since?

Sacred cows make the best hamburgers.

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughtnut... I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario that I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. To some skeptical friend, 'Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut, I've got the documentation right here... It's in my file at home. ...Under "D".'
11-04-2011, 04:18 PM
Yeah B, but it took 12 years after the first to find the right one! I think this one's got my "sniffer" in the right direction, so I'm only getting "wiffs" of her now!Wink

"Rollin' numbers, rock-n-rollin', got my Kiss records out!"
11-04-2011, 06:05 PM
Ex-Wiff. This begs to question: what happens if the current wiff catches wind of the ex wiff? Maybe how many "wiffs" do you need before you know for sure?

Speaking of the wiff.....she beckons.

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-05-2011, 02:16 PM
Calendar contest in 45 minutes!!!!!!

A prize every time:

And here's the prize:

http://www.bubbawares.com/index.html

Well...the calendar, not everything else!

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughtnut... I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario that I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. To some skeptical friend, 'Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut, I've got the documentation right here... It's in my file at home. ...Under "D".'
11-05-2011, 03:08 PM
This is a road of distinction, therefore knowing the country is not enough and a town or city is not applicable.

The hint? Readers of Bubba's "Far and Away" will have a slight advantage!

I really hope this works!

PS.....One guess per Griller! Please don't make me go though what I went through last contest (no....not here...never happen) where some very enthusiastic folks were submitting guesses as fast as their Google search allowed. Quantity is not quality...

If we don't get 3 winners in a short while, I'll post more hints. But remember, 1 guess per peep!

BOX

11-05-2011, 03:10 PM
Lake Windermere, England?

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-05-2011, 03:14 PM
Lake Windermere,England?
11-05-2011, 03:15 PM
calendar contest
Clappersgate? Near Ambleside, Lake Windermere

Pecunia in arbotis non crescit

Twitter @angelapgrant Angel
11-05-2011, 03:17 PM
Blush

I'm sorry -- I didn't know it was only one guess when I played the other day. I answered 5 times, IIRC. I apologize. Undecided

I love that picture, BTW!

... in a world where I feel so small I can't stop thinking big!