Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
The Grill
11-02-2011, 05:09 PM
RE: The Grill
(11-02-2011 09:19 AM)Nawlins Wrote:  Don't forget to put a few Long Johns on the carousel for Boomer! Chocolate glazed with cream filling!

Oh, my favorite donut! ::drool::

... in a world where I feel so small I can't stop thinking big!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2011, 06:05 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2011 06:09 PM by 2Beers.)
I've got a Chocolate French Silk Pie to slide into the open space in the carousel.( If anyone is interested I can always share the recipe)

"... always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can..." Practical Magic
11-02-2011, 06:10 PM
Holy cow...y'all are making me really hungry!

Love and respect...
Turn up the music and smile!
ASSTA Member
11-02-2011, 07:53 PM
(11-02-2011 06:05 PM)2Beers Wrote:  I've got a Chocolate French Silk Pie to slide into the open space in the carousel.( If anyone is interested I can always share the recipe)

Yes, please!

I have a nice New York style cheesecake for the dessert-go-round. I think I'll make it pumpkin, considering the season. I will get Ren Man to share this recipe. He and the girl always make it. I'm an okay baker but this is a bit above my pay grade. Wink

... in a world where I feel so small I can't stop thinking big!
11-02-2011, 09:13 PM
Do you serve Chess pie at this joint? Slab 'o' Chess and a frothy cuppa Joe, puhleeeze....

As for the jukebox, I'd like to mix it up a bit....how 'bout Ramones "Blitzkrieg Bop" or Clash's "London Calling"? If we ain't drinkin', we may as well be moshin'!

Blah blah blah....yada yada yada!
11-02-2011, 09:54 PM
Oh hang on...let me get my knee-high, purple Doc's on first...

Love and respect...
Turn up the music and smile!
ASSTA Member
11-03-2011, 05:22 AM
(11-02-2011 07:53 PM)Scythe Matters Wrote:  
(11-02-2011 06:05 PM)2Beers Wrote:  I've got a Chocolate French Silk Pie to slide into the open space in the carousel.( If anyone is interested I can always share the recipe)

Yes, please!

I have a nice New York style cheesecake for the dessert-go-round. I think I'll make it pumpkin, considering the season. I will get Ren Man to share this recipe. He and the girl always make it. I'm an okay baker but this is a bit above my pay grade. Wink

Mmmmm...French Silk Pie. I have a recipe for a yummy Pumpkin Swirled cheesecake. I have made this several times for Thanksgiving along with the usual pies.
11-03-2011, 08:31 AM
I have the grill going this morning. Firing up some burgers stuff with cheese in between 2 patties. Plenty to go around.
11-03-2011, 09:28 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2011 09:29 AM by desertbear.)
Hey, Phillip can I have bacon on mine please? No ketchup, lotsa onion. thanx!
11-03-2011, 09:40 AM
Still in breakfast mode over here...think I'll have 2 eggs over easy, bacon, hashbrowns, sausage gravy over everything, and a big glass of OJ!(The juice, not the convict!)

"Rollin' numbers, rock-n-rollin', got my Kiss records out!"