Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kugal?
11-06-2011, 03:36 PM
Kugal?
Who is Kugal? I suppose it's the OCD in me but someone asks a question and it gets in my head and drives me nuts until I find out about it.

It happens again today.

There is a video intro for the Time Machine tour "The Real History Of Rush" and among the people in the video, a young girl called Kugal who is the daughter of the shop keeper played by Geddy Lee. Now the trivia takes over. Anyone know if she is related, Geddy's kid, or is she an actress hired for the shoot?

I don't know why this stuff drives me crazy but it nags at me like an old song you can't quiet remember but can't stop humming part of the melody.

So does anyone know who Kugal is?

Oh Bleat!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2011, 03:55 PM
RE: Kugal?
No. And don't feel all alone, I've been wondering since last August Huh

Anyone? Bueller?

... in a world where I feel so small I can't stop thinking big!
11-06-2011, 04:26 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2011 04:42 PM by Nettie.)
Kugel link

Her name is a joke...like "my little pudding"...

moving this into the food part of the forum.

11-06-2011, 05:11 PM
(11-06-2011 04:26 PM)nettiesaur Wrote:  Kugel link

Her name is a joke...like "my little pudding"...

moving this into the food part of the forum.

I hunted that down and also a kosher search engine by Google called Koogle in Hebrew. lol

Not to mention a Peanut butter spread, A theater company and a guy named Tim.

I feel like such a space cadet sometimes. Blush

Oh Bleat!
11-07-2011, 11:03 AM
I remember that peanut butter spread Koogle!!! It was pretty bad, mixed the jelly right in with the peanut butter, and by the time you got to the bottom of the jar it looked like someone had already eaten it! (ewwww!)

"Rollin' numbers, rock-n-rollin', got my Kiss records out!"
11-07-2011, 12:55 PM
(11-06-2011 03:36 PM)Jetrow Wrote:  Who is Kugal? I suppose it's the OCD in me but someone asks a question and it gets in my head and drives me nuts until I find out about it.

It happens again today.

There is a video intro for the Time Machine tour "The Real History Of Rush" and among the people in the video, a young girl called Kugal who is the daughter of the shop keeper played by Geddy Lee. Now the trivia takes over. Anyone know if she is related, Geddy's kid, or is she an actress hired for the shoot?

I don't know why this stuff drives me crazy but it nags at me like an old song you can't quiet remember but can't stop humming part of the melody.

So does anyone know who Kugal is?

Jetrow-I looked all over the internet and couldn't find a cast list for the video anywhere Sad

If I'd known you were French, I'd have worn galoshes...
11-07-2011, 07:33 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2011 07:34 PM by Scooter Britches.)
Maybe when the video is released, she'll be in the credits?

To go along with that, who are the band guys? Not the ones we already know, duh, but the younger (and not nearly as talented) ones?

Love and respect...
Turn up the music and smile!
ASSTA Member
11-07-2011, 08:36 PM
(11-07-2011 07:33 PM)CanyonDancer Wrote:  Maybe when the video is released, she'll be in the credits?

To go along with that, who are the band guys? Not the ones we already know, duh, but the younger (and not nearly as talented) ones?

Or the babies? Loved the baby drummer complete with Kufi Cool

If I'd known you were French, I'd have worn galoshes...
11-07-2011, 10:10 PM
(11-07-2011 08:36 PM)Gungawoman Wrote:  
(11-07-2011 07:33 PM)CanyonDancer Wrote:  Maybe when the video is released, she'll be in the credits?

They did a talent search for the band guys, so they may have done the same for the rest of the characters.

11-08-2011, 04:50 PM
(11-07-2011 11:03 AM)Nawlins Wrote:  I remember that peanut butter spread Koogle!!! It was pretty bad, mixed the jelly right in with the peanut butter, and by the time you got to the bottom of the jar it looked like someone had already eaten it! (ewwww!)

Yeah wasn't that stuff aweful! I think I ate 6 jars of it before my mom stopped buying it. Rolleyes
(11-07-2011 10:10 PM)nettiesaur Wrote:  
(11-07-2011 08:36 PM)Gungawoman Wrote:  

They did a talent search for the band guys, so they may have done the same for the rest of the characters.

That would be cool! I sort of assumed the band were hired guns for the video, don't know why I thought the girl was not just the same.

Well thanks for all the help guys! Heart

Oh Bleat!