Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Moderators
12-19-2011, 10:11 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2011 10:31 PM by Boomer.)
New Moderators
Hello Fellow Grillers!

We thought this might give you an opportunity to view announcements we may have from time to time, and to keep you apprised of any new developments.

As you know we have been combatting the spammer attacks we have been suffering with for awhile. For the moment we have closed the registrations until after the New Year. When we open things back up you may see some minor changes, but not to be alarmed. Our admin team is making things better so that we do not suffer any more unwanted spam attacks in the future. The best thing you can do is help us keep an eye out for these folks. We want to keep our Bar 'n' Grill as safe as we can from future attacks!

Some of you may have noticed members with pink in their name tag. These are our latest addition to our team and we congratulate each of these fine NEW moderators for stepping to the plate and helping our admin team keep us all safe. We have the utmost confidence in their abilities and their stepping up to the plate is appreciate by us all! Congratulations to Brian.W, Gungawoman, Scythe Matters, burma.girl, and 2Beers. Stay tuned as we will continue to monitor our needs and may opt for more moderators as the need presents itself.

Happy Grillin People!

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2011, 10:35 AM
RE: New Moderators
Congratulations to all the new pink Mods. In the old days NBC used to be resplendent in pink, I cannot remember whether Nettie was a pinkster once or whether it was Bagel too - but anyway, nice to see again.........
12-20-2011, 01:18 PM
Congratulations to the new Mods!!

A party without cake is really just a meeting
12-20-2011, 01:47 PM
We were all pink. Then we got old, and became green.

Find all posts by this user
12-20-2011, 02:30 PM
Will we go grey next? I mean I have gone grey.
12-20-2011, 03:21 PM
Congratulations to all the new Moderators!!
Find all posts by this user