Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Hopes and Dreams for 2012
12-28-2011, 04:39 PM
RE: Hopes and Dreams for 2012
Given the events of the past year, my wish is for our happy little family to continue to hear good news about Mrs. Counselor and that her continued treatments are not to hard on her.

I would wish the same for Monica and all others dealing with this "issue"

Also would not mind if little Ms. Counselor and her puppy could get along, though she loves Coco, Coco is still more than a bit stand-offish...

November is now MOvember. Knowledge is POWER and the Mustache is KING. Support mens Health and my Mustache farm here: http://mobro.co/counselor
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2011, 11:42 PM
(12-28-2011 03:03 PM)Gungawoman Wrote:  
(12-28-2011 02:18 PM)Phillip Wrote:  My hope is for everyone to be happy, good health and sucess in life. 2012 is going to be a interesting. Taking my first ride in an airplane next year to Germany. Be sure to eat your collard greens and black eye peas on New Year's Day.

Never heard of eating collard greens on New Years, but my neighbor back home ALWAYS brought over a big bowl of black eyed peas for luck!

The tradition from my hubby's family is eating cabbage and black eyed peas for good luck on New Year's Day. It's a southern thang, fer sure....

Blah blah blah....yada yada yada!
12-29-2011, 02:48 AM
Time to sprinkle some pixie dust for our dreams and hopes.....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYtP8Zl2aCbSUUcsl4sy8...zVWvXSNz36]

... in a world where I feel so small I can't stop thinking big!
12-29-2011, 09:07 AM
Sprinkle some of that pixie dust over this way!
My hopes and dreams, hmm...
I hope I can continue to make this house a home, and a place where my family can come together.
I hope my family and friends(including those here) have a healthier year!
I hope my new great niece arrives healthy and happy, and not before she's supposed to(she keeps threatening to do so).
I hope I have a healthier year as well.
I also hope that there are fewer disasters in the world, especially in places where people are already struggling to survive.

01-03-2012, 07:00 AM
Thanks for sharing everyone! I really do hope to meet some of you good folks this year as well!

Hey Admins, wonder if there is an easy way to post a map here on the BnG with a little pin showing where all the members live? I've seen something similar on Facebook, but I'm sure there was some dastardly intent associated with it there. Just thinking it might be kinda cool to see the geographic distribution of folks here, then we can plan meet-ups accordingly? No addresses, just a little mark in the general vicinity. Just a thought...???

Well, back to reality today, and the job search...*sigh*...Hope you all have a terrific week and super start to 2012!

"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food."
W. C. Fields
01-03-2012, 09:11 PM
(01-03-2012 07:00 AM)debskis Wrote:  Hey Admins, wonder if there is an easy way to post a map here on the BnG with a little pin showing where all the members live? I've seen something similar on Facebook, but I'm sure there was some dastardly intent associated with it there. Just thinking it might be kinda cool to see the geographic distribution of folks here, then we can plan meet-ups accordingly? No addresses, just a little mark in the general vicinity. Just a thought...???
That's a great idea! I've often wondered where everyone was!

Love and respect...
Turn up the music and smile!
ASSTA Member
01-03-2012, 09:24 PM
Thats actually NOT a bad idea. I'll look around and see if we can incorporate it. Might have to go with a separate page for it, but I think that would be neat.

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-04-2012, 06:07 PM
Good idea! I know that there are several of us in the Northwest but that's pretty much it.

Good luck on the job search, Deb Smile

... in a world where I feel so small I can't stop thinking big!
01-04-2012, 11:11 PM
I know of at least 7 of us in the PNW

A party without cake is really just a meeting
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-05-2012, 06:57 AM
A bunch of us are in the midwest.